Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - In The State of a Woman

What a fucking disappointment, just had to HIV shit up like it's San Fancisco.

You're a man? Well your body seems slutty and fuckable to me, so put those legs up.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section is a bloody mess. I hope that "alt" guy doesn't do more of this in other chapters because if the ratio of those who agree and disagree with you are 1:15, then it's better you just stop.

Dex-chan lover
Rule 1: Transphobia is against the rules
How is it not the same thing? It's the very definition of being trans.

In the manga there's magic that changes a person's body completely from one sex to another. If you change the body of a man to a woman, but their mind remains a man, then it's no different from a real trans man.
thats complete nonsense. no one irl has the brain of the opposite sex quit ruining everything with your political garbage.

Dex-chan lover
thats complete nonsense. no one irl has the brain of the opposite sex quit ruining everything with your political garbage.
Any topic of widely accepted scientific consensus doesn't magically become "political garbage" just because you choose to deny it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Any topic of widely accepted scientific consensus doesn't magically become "political garbage" just because you choose to deny it.
whatever you say. you dont know what youre talking about.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
How is it not the same thing? It's the very definition of being trans.

In the manga there's magic that changes a person's body completely from one sex to another. If you change the body of a man to a woman, but their mind remains a man, then it's no different from a real trans man.
Let's stir up the pot with more debate.

Technically, he is born a man, that identifies as a man, that was forcibly and magically changed to a woman. If I was born male, identified as male, got kidnapped, forcibly underwent hormone therapy and surgery, and ended up with an indistinguishably female body, but still considered myself a man, I am not trans, I am a man. Just like having your genitals removed due to disease, it does not affect your gender. He was a victim of magical mutilation, albeit reversible.

Now since he got fucked silly, I'm thinking we will have a she soon and then I will 100% agree with the Trans label and this debate would become irrelevant lol

Dex-chan lover
Let's stir up the pot with more debate.

Technically, he is born a man, that identifies as a man, that was forcibly and magically changed to a woman. If I was born male, identified as male, got kidnapped, forcibly underwent hormone therapy and surgery, and ended up with an indistinguishably female body, but still considered myself a man, I am not trans, I am a man. Just like having your genitals removed due to disease, it does not affect your gender. He was a victim of magical mutilation, albeit reversible.

Now since he got fucked silly, I'm thinking we will have a she soon and then I will 100% agree with the Trans label and this debate would become irrelevant lol
just like the original john money victim that was used to justify all this in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
And what would they even have told the management if it was illegal? "Mikagami used an illegally obtained skill to destroy an illegal item"? He didn't use it to defeat her, only to level the playing field.

Noooooooo, why did they have to ruin their character? Seriously... I thought we'd get a META mommy and we received a meek, otaku NEET instead.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how Mary feels knowing Mikagami had his first time with her

Users who are viewing this thread