Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - The Powerful Management

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
We were running out of waifus so the author decided to introduce a peak above the mountain peaks we already had.

I KNEEL
We thought we had climbed Everest and the peaks of the Earth, but there beyond it, stood OLYMPUS MONS on distant Mars.

In checking what else the artist did, their CV includes the manga adaptation of the Dragon's Crown video game, and suddenly the inexplicable familiarity in character art styles makes perfect sense. Booba that are vavoom, abs that make cheese graters obsolete, and angular body shapes. :korone:

Dex-chan lover
I'd forgotten how disgusting most of the female characters looked in this manga. lol

When she told him to lick her crotch, I audibly retched due to the grotesqueness of that mental image.

Hopefully all these gals are virgins or only had sex with the MC, otherwise to the wolves they go!

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely, 100% want to see Desmos eventually raising the MC's child bc holy giant muscle mommy, batman, she's hot as fuck.
Beeg woman pretty.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to guess at some point that Desmos is going to setup a coliseum fight between him and Zulu at some point.

Dang all the braincells in their brain went into their boobs, they're getting fugged by the mc in the end anyway

god damn it i was hoping for some variety in fanservice like some femdom or the mc losing for once

Users who are viewing this thread