Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Carelessness

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's like "fuck Musashi I hope Mikagami fucks the ninja in front of him" but you've all forgotten what this manga's premise is. He's gonna breed Musashi half to death in front of the kunoichi before he fucks her.

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be sad when Mikagami NTR Musashi, then again Musashi himself might get turned into a girl and get fucked too

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's like "fuck Musashi I hope Mikagami fucks the ninja in front of him" but you've all forgotten what this manga's premise is. He's gonna breed Musashi half to death in front of the kunoichi before he fucks her.
Nah, Ninja is first regardless, because she is the "bet" this time. Her and Mary are the prizes to the winner.
I think the most likely outcome is Musashi loses, Rin gets enslaved and banged. There is a rematch later with Musashi, but Rin being on the team with Mikagami. And then the "NTR arc" will be completed with Rin siding with Mikagami, enraging him and causing a loss... and then Musashi gets the treatment.
Well, that last part might not happen. Might just get his soul crushed and Luna ends up enslaved alone. But it would be a... happier(?) ending if Musashi and Rin got to be "together" in the end. By which I mean, cooperating in the weekly drain of Mikagami's life force.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, Ninja is first regardless, because she is the "bet" this time.
We don't actually know that. That's just the assumption based on their personal relationship, but Suzu was named first like Mikagami was so it is entirely possible that Luna has set her as the main fighter and Musashi as the partner.

Dex-chan lover
We don't actually know that. That's just the assumption based on their personal relationship, but Suzu was named first like Mikagami was so it is entirely possible that Luna has set her as the main fighter and Musashi as the partner.
While it would be funnier, it'd be a weird choice because it's sort of established that Musashi is the stronger one and if Luna were to lose one why risk the stronger? I could even see it being up in the air and Rin "sacrificing" herself and falling on the spear herself.
The main reason I think it's only like 20% likely Musashi gets genderbent is the fact the Fine sort of went out of the way to avoid showing the "male" form (Phile) which is likely just so readers don't have an image of Fine as a man. But, who knows. Like I said, it'd be the funnier result having Musashi as the "prize" this time, but I still think it's unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
While it would be funnier, it'd be a weird choice because it's sort of established that Musashi is the stronger one and if Luna were to lose one why risk the stronger? I could even see it being up in the air and Rin "sacrificing" herself and falling on the spear herself.
These people are over confident idiots. He keeps winning and nobody really bothers reassessing things and treating him like a legitimate threat. The world also seems to put women in positions of superiority in general. The people running the show are women, the elite fighters are women. It'd make perfect sense for the child to put Rin as the main fighter.
The main reason I think it's only like 20% likely Musashi gets genderbent is the fact the Fine sort of went out of the way to avoid showing the "male" form (Phile) which is likely just so readers don't have an image of Fine as a man. But, who knows. Like I said, it'd be the funnier result having Musashi as the "prize" this time, but I still think it's unlikely.
Certainly, it could go either way. I don't disagree with that at all. My point was simply that it isn't set in stone that the trade risk is Rin. We do not know which of those two are on the line.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine MC is going to use a clone to bait the rage blinded ninja into hitting the samurai to get the winning blow or smth

Dex-chan lover
The world also seems to put women in positions of superiority in general. The people running the show are women, the elite fighters are women. It'd make perfect sense for the child to put Rin as the main fighter.
I think that's more coincidental than an actual reflection of the world setting. All of the aristocrats other than the key characters were men, nearly all of the audience were men, most of the fights outside of the target girls had men winning, it was even mentioned that the "usual" result in men vs women fights is the man winning. Even in Musashi's country, men are head of household (at least in his case). So I don't think the women in positions of superiority is a general rule, but simply convenience for setting up erotic situations of hard-headed tough women forced to be slaves by Mikagami.

Fed-Kun's army
Perhaps there might be some sort of group sex schenanigans where Mikagami gives them both the opportunity to confess their true feelings for each other and then lets them bang each other instead of him doing the deed.
The rules stated that only the losers partner gets enslaved so Musashi isn't even going to be present for the orgy, which means it NTR ftw :pepela:

Fed-Kun's army
I was expecting the comments on this to be deranged and they did not disappoint.

Dex-chan lover
And he's been reluctant to do so several times. I think Mikagami has figured it out, since he so obviously provoked her into losing her cool with the "he doesn't love you" line. That's why I think when he eventually wins, there will be shenanigans in the back rooms that allows those two to finally be honest with each other.
nah he's forced to take it at a counter beforehand to ensure he fucks the loser. that's kinda the whole point of the coliseum, everything is to ensure that the strong procreate to birth a strong child so the winner is forced to fuck regardless of their feelings about it.

Dex-chan lover
So if Mikami wins in the end do we have to add a gender-bender tag? Wasn't there a Drug that changed the gender of losing males or something like that?

i just saw there already is a genderswap tag....well I am blind
Also not from this fight, you don't get both of the defeated opponents, only the girls are at risk in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread