Reincarnation Coliseum - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Carelessness

Dex-chan lover
It's not that i missed that, i just chose to doubt it, especially after some of the dialogues from that Samurai guy, like giving Mary to his Grandfather (upon winning the match) as a tribute/payment to smooth things over.
Because he knows he's going to be breaking the rules of his house by taking Rin as his bride, so he's planning on using Mary as a bribe to his grandfather to overlook what he's planning to do.

I have felt that the whole getting-gender-swapped-after-defeat thing was a massive chekhov's gun for quite some time now. Guess it's about to get fired, I just wish it was at a proper bastard who actually deserves it, not a shitty NTR plot on a guy and the woman he genuinely loves.
Edit: Just recalled that the current prize isn't actually both partners but just one of them. So just shitty NTR, without even firing the chekhov's gun.
Seriously, why is that even a thing, it has had absolutely no bearing on the story so far.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's not even ntr dawg chill out musashi is already that fucked, first bro is madly a womanizer, second bro is a pussy for not taking her offer after they get across the border😭
Dude, why do you think the author wasted those pages on the back-story and turned both samurai into wacko romeo and juliet? It's biggest, lamest NTR flag in the history of manga.

Dex-chan lover
I’m waiting in anticipation for when the loli‘s dreams of obtaining a seat becomes getting turned into an ottman.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, all three of them just raised the most obvious flags at the same time!

I guess it’s over next chapter. Suzu and Musashi NTR arc, and the kid getting sold into slavery after falling into debt on the black market coming up next.

Dex-chan lover
I imagine MC is going to use a clone to bait the rage blinded ninja into hitting the samurai to get the winning blow or smth
Alternatively, Mikagami baits the angry ninja into his kamikaze clone attack which distracts Musashi just enough for Mary to get an opening.

It's not a translation oversight, but a grammatical point of contention; he mentions Rin by name, then uses "her" without clarifying that he's referring to Mary, instead with the expectation that the image of her behind the text gives enough context.

It would, if it were NTR. This is as much NTR as those doujins of childhood friends where the guy thinks he's going to get the girl as his wife and pays her no attention and tries to "preserve her purity" and all that shit, and she ends up with someone else. In other words, not NTR, but NTR-like.
Basically just a u waited to long to act so u lost er situation

Dex-chan lover
It's always super impressive how this manga can make such disgusting looking female characters with all that fat.

Double-page supporter
Musashi lost all his chance to win by triggering that "imma gonna marry her after this" death flag and saying the taboo "save that for your wedding" when the woman she loves offers her body.
:facepalm:
Basically a beta cuck mc. But at least he had other "prostitutes".
At least, our MC this time, has guts and uses every card he's got with him.
Tho, I don't wanna see Musashi turn into a Woman....
I'd bet, he won't fuck Suzu and they'll both escape or smth.

Users who are viewing this thread