Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

No one gonna comment on Liz's reaction to Alicia's apology to Duke?
When Liz still hesitates to mend her relation with Duke, and just saying "I'll wait until Duke calm down. I trust him." when it is clear that she is in the wrong, Alicia already come forward and apologize to Duke. It is as if Alicia just slapped her in the face and saying "this is how you do it" to Liz.

Dex-chan lover
I am waiting impatiently for Liz's cold dead body to get mutilated beyond recognition :wooow: :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
I don't have a particular issue with the age gap here (as frankly, I forget their ages, lmao), but there's an obvious difference between older age gap and younger age gap.

40 and 45 is clean. 23 and 28 is clean. Is 9 and 14 clean? I assume there's a point at which you understand that a 5 year gap becomes problematic, because as you get younger 5 years is a larger gap proportionally. Intentionally using age examples of what's okay in modern society, but only picking between people after their early 20s and later, is missing the point when we're talking about characters in fantasy high school.

To add to this, the younger you are the "bigger" the age gap is. The difference between a 10 and a 13 year old kid is massive, but the difference between a 40 and 43 year old is nothing.

I do have an issue with their relationship, but it's only because when he fell for her he was way too old to have feeling for a girl as young as she was. The author should have made it more "progressive" and not made it happen near instantly. But with all the time skip it was probably not possible.
At leat their relationship now is more normal.

Dex-chan lover
But don't insult real people. This is what I took offense with the most. Even an insult as light as "dumb" can cause lots of damages where you can't see. And, if possible, try to be less offensive next time. You don't know, others might be more inclined to consider your points.
That's quite retarded...
Before normie decided to swarm internet trash talking was a norm. Even today it still is a norm on all online game and many forum.
And you know what? IRL Trash talking is also common, realy good friend trash talk each other all the time.

But today people are so weak minded that they start to shake and scream when someone dont talk to them politely. It's crazy, grow up... You're not supposed to be affected by what a random on internet say.

And if someone is so weak minded that he cant stand a few word he is way too young or immature to be on internet. Dont ask the word to bend to you.

People need to grow a pair and stop acting like kid.

Dex-chan lover
I forget which brothers are antagonistic towards her, and which one is cool with her. I think Henry was the cool one? She had four brothers? Three? Shit, why do they all look the same lol
The oldest was Albert then the twins Henry and Alan and so far only Henry has snapped out of Liz's charm the other 2 are currently against Alica

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she doesn't either
shes a good person but has a very childish view on the world and her power affects people to be more agreeable (i assume thats how it works) so shes never been told till are MC came along thats shes wrong so that fed here views for the longest time also i belief i understand now whats wrong with here shes jealousy but she doesnt understand what jealousy is cause shes never had to be jealous before.

Fuck is wrong with this sub talking about cp? Hey admins clean these defected sperms up.

Dex-chan lover
Man, just some honest communication between people having emotions, and I have a huge shit-eating grin on my face, and I can't stop giggling...
WTAF is wrong with me...?

What a good chapter to catch up to this series with, it's nice to see a chuuni villainess MC actually pull off being a bit villainous. Making a move on Duke right in front of Liz like that? What a flex.

Dex-chan lover
what greater villainess is there than actually taking the true ending yourself! :chad:

Dex-chan lover
"Someday I will see you suffer"

Bro WTF
Sad to see Albert (I think it's Albert?) became like this, he's easily the favorite in the childhood arc by taking Alicia seriously and even tutored her.
No matter how in love he is with Liz, I couldn't imagine him ending up hating her cute sister who he personally taught and lived with for a long time.
:meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread