Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
She was not prepared.

How cute. Being happy she's acknowledged by the heroine.

Yeah, asking someone to follow while refusing to say why is just a bit suspicious.

"What is she even misunderstanding?"
Pretty sure the misunderstanding is on your part.

As always, being happy people are trying to bully her.

And someone steps up to defend her.

Still feels weird that the "Saint" seems painfully naive and oblivious.
Why is it weird? Do you mean it's weird she's that naïve, or just that a "saint" should be more mature?

Poor MC, she had the perfect moment to be branded as a villainess, but someone had the smarts to understand the situation.
"Blessings, helped again!"

whY is she belittling herself based on age and/or gender if she is supposed to be the best villainess of all time?
I think that's more about her not having reached her goal of being the best villainess yet. She is aware she needs to grow a lot still. And sure, it's inconsistent, but people aren't generally consistent. And I don't think it's so inconsistent she's not plausible.

Dex-chan lover
The issue is the MC borders between living detached from reality to be the best villainess, being detached and composed which makes others think she is an adult, to doing things purely off emotion like saving strangers at her own risk of life and limb. She also says things like, "a mere girl like me", whY is she belittling herself based on age and/or gender if she is supposed to be the best villainess of all time? If she is supposed to be so opinionated about politics in other chapters, why belittle herself as "a mere girl like me" later on? Sometimes extremely realistic and thoughtful of her actions and the people around her, at other times, so fascinated by her desire to be seen as a villainess she makes unnecessary difficulties for herself constantly. She is all over the place.
while i 100% agree with you on everything i have to disagree with her belittling herself with the "a mere girl like me" comment, to me that actually strikes me as a "My interest in this topic ends here" or more likely a "Its not my problem".

Her [Best Villainess Ever!] is brilliant and also short sighted as she often unknowingly gets confused with what a "Villainess" actually is.

Dex-chan lover
The issue is the MC borders between living detached from reality to be the best villainess, being detached and composed which makes others think she is an adult, to doing things purely off emotion like saving strangers at her own risk of life and limb. She also says things like, "a mere girl like me", whY is she belittling herself based on age and/or gender if she is supposed to be the best villainess of all time? If she is supposed to be so opinionated about politics in other chapters, why belittle herself as "a mere girl like me" later on? Sometimes extremely realistic and thoughtful of her actions and the people around her, at other times, so fascinated by her desire to be seen as a villainess she makes unnecessary difficulties for herself constantly. She is all over the place.
MC only care of being what a villainess is, based on the narrow meaning of the term in otome games, which would more accurately be called heroine's love rival. They don't necessarily be evil people. There can be multiple villainesses in otome games, but they wouldn't become the main villainess if they don't stand against the heroine's romance. For MC, to become the best villainess, she should be able to at least contest the heroine's performance throughout the story. A villainess could defeat the heroine in multiple occasions before they finally lost and left the stage. They could even win in everything except for romancing the heroine's targeted love interest(s).

About her kept belittling herself and trying so hard to improve herself, it's because she's not actually comparing herself to Alicia. She's comparing herself to her ideal heroine and villainess, whose performances went far and beyond the masses.

Dex-chan lover
MC only care of being what a villainess is, based on the narrow meaning of the term in otome games, which would more accurately be called heroine's love rival. They don't necessarily be evil people. There can be multiple villainesses in otome games, but they wouldn't become the main villainess if they don't stand against the heroine's romance. For MC, to become the best villainess, she should be able to at least contest the heroine's performance throughout the story. A villainess could defeat the heroine in multiple occasions before they finally lost and left the stage. They could even win in everything except for romancing the heroine's targeted love interest(s).

About her kept belittling herself and trying so hard to improve herself, it's because she's not actually comparing herself to Alicia. She's comparing herself to her ideal heroine and villainess, whose performances went far and beyond the masses.
kinda reminds me of that villainess 24 hour RTA one, though that's a fiance villainess one. The takeaway from that one was that, ultimately, the prince was cheating on his fiance with the heroine, however you slice it. That reprimanding, badmouthing, destroying their things, and then, finally, violence was just the typical response to seeing your lover become more and more brazen with their cheating. That the only ones who would hear the criticism of her and take her tears over it seriously, rather than also point out her fault in the matter, were people who were blindly, stupidly in love with the heroine. That, in these stories, you have to give the heroine/saint that much leeway to make her the good guy and the villainess the bad guy when she's usually the first one at fault.

Dex-chan lover
kinda reminds me of that villainess 24 hour RTA one, though that's a fiance villainess one. The takeaway from that one was that, ultimately, the prince was cheating on his fiance with the heroine, however you slice it. That reprimanding, badmouthing, destroying their things, and then, finally, violence was just the typical response to seeing your lover become more and more brazen with their cheating. That the only ones who would hear the criticism of her and take her tears over it seriously, rather than also point out her fault in the matter, were people who were blindly, stupidly in love with the heroine. That, in these stories, you have to give the heroine/saint that much leeway to make her the good guy and the villainess the bad guy when she's usually the first one at fault.
That unfortunately happened in too many story.

The male cheating on his fiancee with a new girl because the fiancee disatisfied him somehow. Just because the story is from the new girl's POV, the girl becomes the heroine and the angry fiancee becomes the villainess.

With how easy some of those males threw their fiancee away, one would think that the new girl will also get cheated on when a newer, better girl appear later.

Dex-chan lover
Can anyone give me what chapter this is in the novel I want to know what happens next

Dex-chan lover
Still feels weird that the "Saint" seems painfully naive and oblivious.
I think it's totally obvious result of her magic running amok. She literally brainwash people around her by just existing, and have no idea about it. And when army of brainwashed sheep keep telling you that you are on the right track - you think that you are on the right track.

It's not like she wears pink glasses to ignore reality, it's just reality around her will always "turns pink", due to brainwashing, and she started to believe that this is the norm.

Dex-chan lover
the people in this school feel like twitter
Most people in social settings, internet or otherwise, ARE Twitter. Those that are sane either don't participate or simply doing the bare minimum interaction with non-family/non-loved ones.

Of course, there are several more layers to this. Layers of Interaction, you could say. And they all can be ranked based on mental capacity and socialibility.

Dex-chan lover
Man, most of the people in that crowd have 2 collective braincells to rub together huh.

Like this is the most stupid people can be, you legit only hear half the fucking convo, she could have recorded that in her fucking room for all anyone knows.

I know they are meant to be portrayed as desperate to acuse her of being a villain but holy fuck theres so many holes in that 'evidence' that a tornado could run through it and leave it undamaged.

Double-page supporter
Welcome to puberty 🤣

Supporter
Honestly is weird when our Villainess and Heroine are both mentally challenged for this long into the story.
The big difference is, the villainess embraces it, heroine is completely oblivious to it and believes she is in the right regardless of her “disabled” decisions.

Btw, that girl at the end lol, may be she SHOULD have said “spoiler alert” .

Dex-chan lover
I know this is the trope, but isn’t this also a society with an aristocratic class system….
Talking from the back is one thing, but making accusations to someone whose family ranked higher seems…. odd. Even if everyone is “equal” at school, it’s not really cause there can be repercussions outside. Hence usually “accusation events” in these tropes are usually between those with equal or higher class.

The exceptions are typically involved the accuser losing their marbles, which seems to be connected with “the right way the world supposed to be” with the heroine and MC. It’ll be interesting to see if the author will reveal (or not) what drives the world to be that way.

Dex-chan lover
Jill's face of "goddamn this useless couple" =_= face

Can anyone give me what chapter this is in the novel I want to know what happens next

Dunno about novel but I've seen the raw :v
The twintail who was outside the window at the end of ch 15 shows up with more clear recording and even suggest they go to a earth magic professor to analyze both of their recordings and figure out who's the liar.

Marika throw Jane under the bus
Jane try to basically say she's doing it for Liz but it's useless and Jane start to get ostracize by Liz's circle from then on

Meanwhile Alicia have a talk with the twintail...who say she's a BIG fan of "Aliali" and goes full :3 personality
Duke shows up and explain she's "Mel/Meru" basically one of his informants that he left to watchover Alicia.
And between her ability to record sound as well as hiding her presence with earth magic, Alicia blurted out she's like a ninja.

Anyway, a little bomb drop into conversation by Jill caused Alicia to go tsundere and escape.

Chapter ends with the old man in Roana village telling the villagers they're going to have a talk about the village's future

Users who are viewing this thread