Rekishi ni Nokoru Akujo ni naru zo: Akuyaku Reijou ni naru hodo Ouji no Dekiai wa Kasoku suru you desu! - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
finally someone not part of collective hive mind with single braincell

Dex-chan lover
I'd say, this would be the last of isekai story about 'MC reincarnated as Villainess and dumbly follows the villainess route because of love towards the work and proceed to ignore the feelings of everything around her' that i read.
Besides, if u wanna be a Villainess, commit to it! Why tf u still doing side quests of saving the people?
Also, of all the bad things and public opinions you get, you really think you could 'retire gloriously'?
Delulu. Chuuni delulu.
We👏need👏better👏isekaied👏MC👏
For casual reading, its fine.
But i wouldn't recommend.
Tho not surprised if this going to get an anime.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, someone started thinking. But I can’t tell if it’s a good or bad thing. Considering that the protagonist is trying to be the bad guy.

Dex-chan lover
wow Who is she, I love her. what if its a isekai that loves the villainess and will always be on her side lol

Dex-chan lover
Oh? We got a couple good eggs who are breaking from of the mold lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Alicia when people call her bad guy:
__aru_blue_archive_drawn_by_sofra__60afe90bedc52d8f7e16ba566cdd407c.jpg

Alicia when rare mob character doesn't call her bad guy:
maxresdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'd say, this would be the last of isekai story about 'MC reincarnated as Villainess and dumbly follows the villainess route because of love towards the work and proceed to ignore the feelings of everything around her' that i read.
Besides, if u wanna be a Villainess, commit to it! Why tf u still doing side quests of saving the people?
Also, of all the bad things and public opinions you get, you really think you could 'retire gloriously'?
Delulu. Chuuni delulu.
We👏need👏better👏isekaied👏MC👏
For casual reading, its fine.
But i wouldn't recommend.
Tho not surprised if this going to get an anime.
Hmm. How about about the one where the former Fiancé of the prince goes around punching people? Maybe that's a fun pallet cleanser?

Users who are viewing this thread