Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Manga MC : Help a girl connect to internet and girl fall in love immediately

Me : helping a lot of girl with their homework, errand, school projects and more, and me still got no girl that see me as love interest.

:meguuusad:
How do you know that you don't have girls chasing you but you're just as dense as he is?

Double-page supporter
the bar for romcom heroine to fall in love is really really really really really low, it seems..

Dex-chan lover
sooo you want a dark haired high school going mc to make a move on you wow that is such a dream you got mate its on par with luffys dream of wanting to be the king of a pirate

and one more thing she wants our boi to commit a crime???????!!?!?! like wtf
Ikr? Clearly shows how different girls and boys think, as she doesn't see the long-term consequences of him forcing himself on her if she didn't have a thing for him, or any girl for that matter. Even worse, they've yet to realize they're part of the reason why the 'good men' don't attempt to make the first move anymore.

Dex-chan lover

Me : helping a lot of girl with their homework, errand, school projects and more, and me still got no girl that see me as love interest.

Maybe the girls are too shy and don’t have an opportunity yet to approach you

Dex-chan lover
Smiling and masks aside, you'd have to be a certain breed of idiot to believe that bold faced lie.

Also wtf on the MC's parents? They're afraid of getting sick so they'd rather their son sleep out in the cold? What did he not explain the part where the school dormitory was closed? I'd kinda get if they sent money for the hotel, but they didn't check back to see if he found housing and it was at least evening when he was lying on the park bench.

TBF, it's more like he was the first person she interacted with since coming to a new school (and implied since moving to a new area and living on her own for the first time; it's possible she's barely interacted with men since she is rich). Then there's her meeting him in the classroom and deciding he's cool.

So if you want better results, help a girl when you're the first person she meets at a new stage in life and you're possibly the first guy she's ever met, and hey maybe you'll imprint on her or she'll get a crush.

Users who are viewing this thread