Remote Jugyou ni Nattara Class 1 no Bishoujo to Doukyo Suru Koto ni Natta - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
The good stuff, I like it, very nice. We get a Dom/ desperately wants to be a sub fmc and techie mc, let's go fam

Fed-Kun's army
I was starting to wonder if the wifi thing was going to eventually turn out to be a ruse, but the curtain was lifted on that way earlier than I anticipated!

Group Leader
Oh wow been a while since I saw such a cunning predator heh (but the family throwing their son to die out? come on... :aquadrink:)

Dex-chan lover
I don't think she fell in love because he helped with her wifi. I think she fell in love at first sight and him fixing her phone's wifi is just how they happened to meet.

Dex-chan lover
She is kinda scary but hot enough to negate it. :meguusmug:
Funny thing is if genders reversed this comment section would do a complete 180°. :meguu:
Even the sex ratio of the comment section would be inverted... because reversing the sexes would make it more suitable as a shoujo manga.

Supporter
The good stuff, I like it, very nice. We get a Dom/ desperately wants to be a sub fmc and techie mc, let's go fam
This is a lot of what I liked early on about BokuYaba (Ichikawa was technically in a tech club, though likely a ghost member, and everyone knows Yamada's bent) and I'm a total simp for the concept more generally.

Dex-chan lover
Art is pretty , story looking like it isnt gonna be offensively bad , bookmarked

Dex-chan lover
"If I were full of worldly desires..."

In other words, "if the girl wasn't as busty as she is". Another romcom in which the girl looks like this and the MC is some kind of pseudo-monk "stuck" with her, used by the author to oh-so-subtly teach everyone how "worldly desires" are wrong.

Except when a washboard shows up.

I've seen enough of such stories to have a good idea of where this is going.

Double-page supporter
Horni pure girl? this looks like a case of umaru chan

Users who are viewing this thread