Renai Gokko Sayokyoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Ackk. My heaaart. 😭

I know both of them are suffering because of this. But please trust each others feelings. Don't blame oneself for this incident. 😭

I really love this manga!! Huhuhu

Aggregator gang
I just don't get why the fuck it would matter if some random composer is dating some random reporter. Just ridiculous. It's none of anyone else's business, and that's the approach they should take.
And deranged people exist regardless of the publicity of their relationship status

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, the classic toxic fan that can't accept their idol is together with someone. Ends up bringing down the reputation of all the fans regardless

hope these troubles can get resolved soon lol

Fed-Kun's army
Your usual obsessed piece of shit that call themselves "fans".

AGH YES THE DRAMA, THE ANGST!!! I LOVE IT!!! The way this is gonna be resolved will be soo satisfying

Love it! I love she handles things like an adult woman, I know that sounds random, but it's rather rare in manga. I also like that he does not care what others think, until he sees that it can literally hurt her and/or keep them apart. Great chapter! the story is developing so well!

Double-page supporter
Oh yes good drama that isn't forced or painting either lead as a douche/awful gosh this is what I like

Thank you for the update!

with covid it kinda annoyed me how her nose wasn't covered by her mask LOL
but other than that chizuru is best boy <3 thanks for the chapter

Damn they really are extremely sexually active. Every chapter there’s a new smut scene

Ah yes the typical toxic fans...do they not have anything better to do with their lives? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread