Renge to Naruto! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Draft Beer!

Dex-chan lover
I have to be honest I really want this to get picked up as an anime so I can see the cooking, the food and other bits in 4k
Although this series really has the feeling of something that would have a 6 digit Nuke Code.

Thanks everyone at Project Pigeon for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Today Glasses learns that regulars are not weird, and are in fact a welcome and important part of maintaining small business. Seriously miss those days, felt like half my go-to shops died over the pandemic.

Also, is it cool to drink during lunch? Not that he'd get drunk off of one glass, but going to work with alcohol on your breath may be asking for trouble, depending on what kinds co-workers you got.

Although this series really has the feeling of something that would have a 6 digit Nuke Code.
Given the author it's not that surprising. It's like when Noise made that romcom with the Ghost Girl only the MC can see. The details, the angles, the dialouge. Even if it's all SFW there's a "flavor" to it.

Dex-chan lover
You can find the hentai stuff from the author under the pen-name "Nicolai no Yome".
PpPC9Rh.png

Dex-chan lover
"Would you win against a genuinely happy gyaru?"
"Nah, I'd lose."
The work seems to come across as a self indulgent comfort series. But for the genre, those tend to be the best. Hopeful that the author doesn't feel the need to make things dramatic.

Dex-chan lover
It's really a charming little story, nice to see a slow paced SOL with very subtle romance flavor. Failing a massive and extreme tone shift, even the drama tag doesn't inspire much foreboding.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Also, is it cool to drink during lunch? Not that he'd get drunk off of one glass, but going to work with alcohol on your breath may be asking for trouble, depending on what kinds co-workers you got.
Afaik, drinking a beer or whatever at lunch isn't taboo in most cultures, but I am unsure on Japanese thought on it.
Dunno what the Japanese view on beer at lunch is, but he went there for dinner/After Work in the chapter, given that he said he had something else(Ramen) for lunch already.
So him drinking alcohol has no impact on his work.

Dex-chan lover
That was some food inspection giolwtion there, girl. I don’t care if you’re cute, but food safety goes first, young lady!

Users who are viewing this thread