Rent-A-Girlfriend - Ch. 317 - The Girlfriend And Her Schedule

Dex-chan lover
Lady Chorizo cancels last minute with Kazucuck to date this guy:
a73.jpg
bro hide that shi w/ a spoiler

Dex-chan lover
Me realizing I wasted 2 minutes of my life reading a Rent a Girlfriend chapter. 2 minutes I will never get back.
maxresdefault.jpg
I just came to check after seeing nagatoro have become official couple,

And see these two college kids being somewhat exited over a date and believe a single date would change everything...

Yeah man, its waaaay behind majority of romcom now...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
trashzuya and chorizo will fucked it up somehow i'm sure considering the author fetish.

Dex-chan lover
I’m unclear…are they going on a date? Can’t really tell from this if it’s a date or not. I wish the author would’ve spent more time telling us it was a date. Oh well, maybe next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro and Senpai finally are on. Hana and Sakurai finally have sex. Anjou and Seto are dating now too uhh Kubo and Junta are also a couple now Mie and Kaeda are also dating... and we are still here... So how was everyones day?
Title for the last couple?

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro and Senpai finally are on. Hana and Sakurai finally have sex. Anjou and Seto are dating now too uhh Kubo and Junta are also a couple now Mie and Kaeda are also dating... and we are still here... So how was everyones day?
Takagi and Nishikata have a kid in the movie...

Dex-chan lover
The date is set to the 17th of May of year 202X...
The closest May 17th set in a Tuesday we had was in 2022, so that's when this arc is happening.

Dex-chan lover
The only thing I got out of that chapter is Chorizo has an Android look-alike knockoff iPhone with a Home button

Users who are viewing this thread