Rent-A-Girlfriend - Vol. 35 Ch. 305 - The Girlfriend And That Time (2)

Dex-chan lover
I think it's less him not knowing what a period is and more him not being sure what kind of support to provide (if any).

He's trying to prove himself as a good partner, so thinking she had a cold he went into what you would do for that - easy to eat food and such.

Finding out it was something else threw him for a loop on that front to begin with, and knowing it's her period means he's in completely unknown territory for what to DO in order to make her more comfortable.

People keep mentioning how he has a mom and grandma in his family's household but i think they're forgetting that it's not the son/grandson's job to help out with something like a period: it's the husband's (or another female family member's) job.

If he had a sister it might be somewhat different but even then the parents are more likely to be involved with it - especially the mom.
This.

By all means Kazuya is just being dumb Kazuya again(I'm not defending his usual bizarre thought process/overthinking he does). But he is just genuinely trying to be helpful and is genuinely concerned with the severity.

Of course he could've handled everything way better and simply responded with "I see" and "I'm sorry to hear the symptoms are rough for you, I hope you feel better soon. Well if there is anything I can get for you or anything I can do to help just let me know. "

I have sisters myself, and mom mostly handled any supply runs or medicine they needed that they didn't handle themselves.

Dex-chan lover
This.

By all means Kazuya is just being dumb Kazuya again(I'm not defending his usual bizarre thought process/overthinking he does). But he is just genuinely trying to be helpful and is genuinely concerned with the severity.

Of course he could've handled everything way better and simply responded with "I see" and "I'm sorry to hear the symptoms are rough for you, I hope you feel better soon. Well if there is anything I can get for you or anything I can do to help just let me know. "

I have sisters myself, and mom mostly handled any supply runs or medicine they needed that they didn't handle themselves.
Indeed.

He is incompetent and kinda rarted but he USUALLY means well with it.

Supporter
okay that was the last straw for me. he had a previous girlfriend you would think hed know what A FUCKING PERIOD IS. goddamn dude be a fucking man.
The chapter where Kazuya got his rocks off in a public pool while imagining Chizuru getting railed by other dudes didn't do you in, but the pea-brained man-child not knowing about periods was a bridge too far?

Dex-chan lover
I think it's less him not knowing what a period is and more him not being sure what kind of support to provide (if any).

He's trying to prove himself as a good partner, so thinking she had a cold he went into what you would do for that - easy to eat food and such.

Finding out it was something else threw him for a loop on that front to begin with, and knowing it's her period means he's in completely unknown territory for what to DO in order to make her more comfortable.

People keep mentioning how he has a mom and grandma in his family's household but i think they're forgetting that it's not the son/grandson's job to help out with something like a period: it's the husband's (or another female family member's) job.

If he had a sister it might be somewhat different but even then the parents are more likely to be involved with it - especially the mom.
I assure you from experience that if you live with any woman of menstruation age long enough, you will walk in on the toiler full of their stuff clogging it up, since women tend to also shit while they menstruate.

Though Kazuya clearly was the loser of his family, so I doubt he was tasked with cleaning up toilet clogs

In my case, I was the handyman of the house, and of course, I had to handle all those "dirty red wine" toilet clogs. Fun times. :fml:

Group Leader
I assure you from experience that if you live with any woman of menstruation age long enough, you will walk in on the toiler full of their stuff clogging it up, since women tend to also shit while they menstruate.

Though Kazuya clearly was the loser of his family, so I doubt he was tasked with cleaning up toilet clogs

In my case, I was the handyman of the house, and of course, I had to handle all those "dirty red wine" toilet clogs. Fun times. :fml:
Lol, I have a sister and the most I've seen is just her using a shit ton of toilet paper with her red stains filling up the trash bin quickly, F's in the chat for my man Mangamoz oof

Users who are viewing this thread