Rent-A-Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Remember at the party how Umi asked him “ what do you think, I dont like him but I don’t not like him means.” And Chizuru lked Shook. So they just confirmed what was said in the alley with a flash back.

Sorry I got confused... What was Chizuru's answer after that? Or was that the whole interaction?

Very glad I am in a committed relationship with a wonderful woman. If I wasn't, this series would seriously play with my emotions too much. It really seems like this series was built to be drawn out, and having an anime adaption means there's even more impetus to drag it out. I'm lucky that because of my stable emotional base, I can enjoy the drama. The progress is there though. But if you don't like the notion of fate, well fate is obnoxious as fuck in this series. As story telling goes it's pretty lousy because of it, but I still can't help but read it.

Double-page supporter
Very glad I am in a committed relationship with a wonderful woman. If I wasn't, this series would seriously play with my emotions too much. It really seems like this series was built to be drawn out, and having an anime adaption means there's even more impetus to drag it out. I'm lucky that because of my stable emotional base, I can enjoy the drama. The progress is there though. But if you don't like the notion of fate, well fate is obnoxious as fuck in this series. As story telling goes it's pretty lousy because of it, but I still can't help but read it.
nah ngl i really hated this ever since that chapter 218 , it could've taken an a lot more interesting route or we could have continued what was left from the movie arc's progress but here we are nearly 300 chapters in and we are still in the "what if , i am not sure if she/he....." phase

Double-page supporter
I don't read this but I must say the volume 33 cover is great

Aggregator gang
For how much this guy simps, he sure doesn't mind blowing a girl's shampoo as his bodywash. Don't they bath there together? should have learned this a long time ago, lol

I really don't see why people hate this so much apart from the fact that the character development is EXTREMELY slow and the MC is kinda.... rubbish,but the story still is nice between them, so this gets a 7.5

Last edited:
Finally dropped this shit. You kinda feel bad for the MC at the beginning, and there's some mystery around the heroine, but after some major events around ch. 200, everything falls apart. The story is going nowhere, the relationship is going nowhere, because the heroine is mental and the MC is a total loser horny monkey who needs therapy. I guess the cat is out of the bag and the author has ZERO idea where he wants the story to go, or how to end this. I regret having read this far.

spent a ton of time recently reading through this hoping for literally anything after ch 200.. cmon man xD

Double-page supporter
So he is trying to make a 304 in to a good woman.
we need to nuke japan once more.

Fed-Kun's army
So far the only good thing about this is the newish side character friend. She's cool.

Dex-chan lover
Man I'd be shocked if there's still anyone that reads these chapters all the way. I was a huge fan of this for the first 150-ish chapters. Now its just sunk-cost fallacy that keeps me coming back to skim through about once a month. I haven't read a Kazuya thought-bubble in a long while and I've missed nothing due to it.

to the translator, i dont think you need to actually translate the while thing.. I think many agree with me that we are just skimming through the chapter to see if there is any development but are not really interested in what they are saying 😅

Users who are viewing this thread