Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitage Rareta Saikyou no Minashigo ga Isekai de Musou Suru

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, if you want to attract readers, it would be helpful if the synopsis was written well enough to be attractive.

Group Leader
Did someone have an autistic stroke while writing the title? Since it's all in caps?

Edit: Oh, it's fixed.

Fed-Kun's army
Discount Kirito on the Cover? Tensei in the Title? MC gets kicked out of his own fmily in the first panels? Discription is... close to none existend?

Cant tell if this going to be gneric trope shit-fest, entertaining trope-shit-fest or sometthing decent.
Well I will keep it on the list for now.

Thanks for the release 🍻
Not sure where this is going, but definitely gonna give it a shot; could see it being an enjoyable story.
Keep up the good work, it's appreciated, especially given the current world situation 😅

Double-page supporter
Author didn’t put enough into the first chapter to hook more than generic magic manga tropes. Casting magic with incantation, must be demon, you’re really my nephew not my son, your mom is dead, get out, kid steals to eat and rich looking dude picks up kid off of the street. Not interested.

Ah yes the inevitable generic black haired MC trope. Haven't seen that one before

Dex-chan lover
@spekhz : an Asian series is going to have black haired MC's often because is is ridiculously huge % of their population, and it is easy since the hair color exists in EVERY population on the planet.

Double-page supporter
For those wondering: he is treated as a demon not because he can use magic without medium but because of the color of his eyes. It's explained in the sequel.

Though, for an origin story, the 1st chapter is quite bad.

You guys are being pretty harsh, looks like a cute story and honestly who cares if it has some generic tropes? Looks like a good story honestly.

Dex-chan lover
I think the best option was finishing the sequel of his reincarnation, and later bring this prequel.

And the prequel has a better art so far than the sequel lol. It's kinda... Sad? Knowing that, almost all of the characters of this story (friends, harem members, etc.) are already dead in the sequel (by the time, I mean, I don't know if a human can live for 200 years).

Users who are viewing this thread