Rettou Gan no Tensei Majutsushi ~ Shiitagerareta Moto Yuusha wa Mirai no Sekai o Yoyuu de Ikinuku ~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Thx for the chapter and I can’t wait for the noble guy to piss his pants at mc pulling up with a way more epic dragon

I'm seeing this shit scenario play out more and more in manga, wtf, I'm getting tired of this kinda crap it doesn't help out the fucken plot at all, it just reminds me of the scene from Sword Art Online, stupid

@UnieCetterie it's not even NTR it's just plain rape

Aggregator gang
Oh no no no no, i expect the score will drop quite a bit.

Cunt flag raised, author didn't get the memo when people said plotless sexual assault was fucking stupid.

Non-heavy manga shouldn't bother with heavy themes to taste. It just pisses off the entire audience.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn, why the hell they keep adding rape situations out of nowhere to make the "heroine" fall for the MC even more after being rescued? It's disgusting and dumb as hell.

Great, another "girls are weak and men are rapists" moment. I don't know why manga authors have this fetish for "almost rape" situations. It just make them look like they don't have enough skill to write decent developments

Dex-chan lover
Those creatures aren't dragons. They are just winged lizards. No dragon would live in a tiny cage, at weak students' beck and call. A dragon would rather die. Those folks just call them dragons because it sounds cool and mighty.

Users who are viewing this thread