Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru

@hotorb123 im not sure why you thought this would be interesting, to me the cover, description and the title scream generic. i havent even read it yet but i already know that the mc is only inferior because thats what we are told, even though he has a skill thats better than anyone elses. plus the cover literally looks like reskins of kirito and asuna.

honestly came into the comments to confirm if im right, and im not surprised that i am.

" but i already know that the mc is only inferior because thats what we are told, even though he has a skill thats better than anyone elses. plus the cover literally looks like reskins of kirito and asuna.

honestly came into the comments to confirm if im right, and im not surprised that i am."

But you aren't. We're not told the MC is inferior, we're told that all reincarnators start off weaker than normal residents of the world due to being a different soul slapped into a new body. He also doesnt have a skill thats better than anyone else he has literally exactly the same skills every reincarnator is offered. He just uses them differently. I mean its still generic as fuck but thats nowhere near as tiresome as every fucking one of these having the same try hard comments from pretend psychics.

Dex-chan lover
The shading and style of the art in the volume cover is one of my favorite types of art styles. That alone is enough for me to remain interested even if the manga itself is generic af so far.

Group Leader
1 star shit. I will go to japan and massacre all the authors that makes idiot mc-s. Yep, dropped shit. Bye! Fuck you author and publisher! 😘

thx another isekai to read..

but this one have a better concept of reincarnation and isekai.. (for the meantime) even though it using mostly the same pretext..

let us see shall we..

i'm starting to think Japanese people don't know the meaning of the word "inferior"

Users who are viewing this thread