Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai: Skill Board wo Kushi Shite Saikyou ni Itaru - Vol. 5 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
A little late replying, but that's not a rain spell it's the water he sucked up into his inventory when he cleaned the church, thus why moss is also falling from the sky as well.
Yeah, I know. I'm just not always great with my words. I appreciate the response though, as sometimes I don't realize things and getting that reality check is good (even if sometimes painful).

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing that it's holy water because it came from the church, even though a previous chapter stated that it was a lot of effort to make. Nice callback, though. This is also more evidence that the monsters came in through the sewers, since the MC saw that hole in the church basement wall.

I'm guessing that it's holy water because it came from the church, even though a previous chapter stated that it was a lot of effort to make. Nice callback, though. This is also more evidence that the monsters came in through the sewers, since the MC saw that hole in the church basement wall.
Yeah, it is the Holy Water of MC's patron God's church that he used to clean and store in his Dimensional Storage. I have a feeling that Holy Water is just water-soaking in a Church foundation over some time. I do not think his storage comes with Time Freeze abilities, so it might age stuff like water and food in there at a normal rate.

Dex-chan lover
I do not think his storage comes with Time Freeze abilities
We've seen plenty of stories where the MC's magic storage pauses time to keep food hot, and I've even seen one or two that stored lit torches. But just once I'd like to see one where the MC stores an explosion, or maybe a magical effect, right when it's first going off, and unleashing it several chapters later.

Users who are viewing this thread