Rettoujin no Maken Tsukai - Vol. 6 Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
:nyoron: Mari is so cute, if Luca is forgotten,Mari might be next in line for slaughter character development attempt

Dex-chan lover
If I understand everything correctly in ch. 86 Thomas (whoever that was again) acted as a mediator between Toru and the lord in getting him the house, so either it belonged to the lord all along and the sales guild just sold it anyway, though they had no right to the place, or they sold it twice, to Lily, known to be the town's most powerful magician, nicknamed Infinite, and for her bad temper when angry (chapters 20-22 and 73), and the feudal lord, a noble.

What was the plan here? How did they ever think this could not backfire? Are they tired of having a head on their necks?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
acquiring house arc.. kekw..
this gonna go on for more chps given how very few the actual pgs are..
:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
This series piqued my interest for the longest time, but it has such a bad webtoon pacing.

Dex-chan lover
An entire arc just to say in the end that the three of them will live together in the same house, while saying something like "it can't be helped"? And while ai it, inviting Mari too?

Somehow I feel bad for Esther... :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like however this will be resolved it will still somehow end with all three of them living in the house, considering this is a harem story.

I still would have liked to see at least a few chapters of the two living on their own:meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
A housing shortage, been going on for a while, but there was just an invasion of wolves killing townsfolk. Seems the housing crisis should have been solved.

Dex-chan lover
What was the plan here? How did they ever think this could not backfire? Are they tired of having a head on their necks?
One explanation is that it was handled by an employee who took the money and immediately left the city, never to be seen again. It would be one of the most stereotypical cases of simple embezzlement.

Users who are viewing this thread