Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Farewell, Sweet Osmanthus

Group Leader
"I'm going to call the cops!"
Challenge accepted lady, let's play a game called 'guess who gets more years in jail'

After a quick check on the kid's current living conditions and testimony, Haruno can easily get away if this was his first offense, but the mom can even be charged with attempted murder by negligence.

Dex-chan lover
Granny was a cutie, my heart melted when both of them smiled and the little fang was there 😭 justice for my man Haruno.

And honestly, even if the mom is a piece of shit and abandoned her emotionally and physically, at least she gave her money constantly and kept the apartment. She's not completely heartless I believe, Haruno is the example of how it could have been worse, let's see how author wants to play her character. Thanks for the chapter

I read the raws and
happy ending but not. I don't quite understand what was happening but it looked like Rinko stayed with her mother and Haruno left her but after x years they met again

I read the raws and
happy ending but not. I don't quite understand what was happening but it looked like Rinko stayed with her mother and Haruno left her but after x years they met again
I hope it's Haruno she ends up with in the end (the one with whom she was waiting to come home while she was cooking).

They are only 10 years apart; let's say they met again. 10 years later, being a 22-year-old girl with a 32-year-old man isn't so bad, especially in Asia.

I hope it's Haruno she ends up with in the end (the one with whom she was waiting to come home while she was cooking).

They are only 10 years apart; let's say they met again. 10 years later, being a 22-year-old girl with a 32-year-old man isn't so bad, especially in Asia.
The one she was cooking for was not Haruno, but her friend.

Double-page supporter
I will have to assume that when they returned home the mother was gone and she left that note. What did the mother expect Rinko to do when she left? I am unsure why the mother would believe that Rinko would have just stayed in the apartment by herself. It is as if she doesn't know her own daughter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the scanlation.
That hurt. So much. I'm glad Rinko cut him off when he was blaming himself.
Also, nooooooooooooo, last chapter for now. :(

Group Leader
I literally just binged all the chapters in 2 hours, Jesus it has been a rollercoaster of pain. I really can't wait for the next chapters to get scanlated

Group Leader

Wtf dude

Is he going to get shot at the last second and die like that other manga

Users who are viewing this thread