Rinko-chan to Himosugara - Vol. 4 Ch. 24 - A Day with Rinko-chan

Fed-Kun's army
This was so adorable and I’m sad to see it go—thank you for seeing it through to the end, scanners. We appreciate you ;v;

Dex-chan lover
Yup, this was satisfying.

Thanks for seeing it through to the end.

Dex-chan lover
Solid 10 imo, a well deserved happy life for broken people :aquadrink: , such an amazing story.

I always find weird and dumb how some stories end with that "I haven't seen or talked to this person in all these years" when they could have just sent a text or something, specially when is in modern days bro there's Line, WhatsApp, idk. In this case I don't see a reason to not contact at all in 12 fuckin years even, they were important for each other, they already changed each other life's for better or decided to, so why not keep improving together? A damn 2 hour talk at a Starbucks every 6 months or more will disturb the time and space or some shit? But anyways, except for that is a great manga, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks!

And, i feel that fish tank is too small for one goldfish let alone two, don't ppl say that fish and hamsters/gerbils/etc need a much larger space than what's stereotypically shown

Solid 10 imo, a well deserved happy life for broken people :aquadrink: , such an amazing story.

I always find weird and dumb how some stories end with that "I haven't seen or talked to this person in all these years" when they could have just sent a text or something, specially when is in modern days bro there's Line, WhatsApp, idk. In this case I don't see a reason to not contact at all in 12 fuckin years even, they were important for each other, they already changed each other life's for better or decided to, so why not keep improving together? A damn 2 hour talk at a Starbucks every 6 months or more will disturb the time and space or some shit? But anyways, except for that is a great manga, thanks for the translation!
eh life happens and you lose touch, i've seen some ppl add like dozens of fb friends but they don't actually message any or so, or ppl end up just not ever replying back or starting a convo that goes nowhere but i imagine Rinko was focused on school and reconnecting with her mom than talking to everyone else

Dex-chan lover
Wholsome ending! I'm crying :')

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Dex-chan lover
eh life happens and you lose touch, i've seen some ppl add like dozens of fb friends but they don't actually message any or so, or ppl end up just not ever replying back or starting a convo that goes nowhere but i imagine Rinko was focused on school and reconnecting with her mom than talking to everyone else
I mean I get it if it's like a normal friendship, I also haven't seen people in ages but they weren't important. In this case for Rinko, Haruno was her guardian for some time and the guy who took care of her when nobody did; for Haruno, Rinko was the girl who gave him hope in life and a push to change, but in this case Haruno decided to cut contact for absolutely no reason, he could start a new life and check on them from time to time or contact the mom, bet they would have been happy to know from him. Like, it wasn't a normal friendship, it was the love you have for a family member, they were important for each other.
That's why I find weird the author's decision of completely cutting off the contact for more than a decade in such deep relationship that easily, in a single day.

Idk, maybe it's a me thing or cultural difference since in my context you don't let go such important relationship that easy in life, I even stop seeing old friends from highschool for a whole year but a message or some drinks from time to time it's normal.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
its-peak-old-man.gif

Users who are viewing this thread