Rise of the Kowtowing Girl ~Sacrificial Revenge Game~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy, another death game (or variation of it). I'll let JUM cook a few chapters first before continuing, it can be either real edgy mind game or run out of steam quick, turning into stalling cliffhanger series with barely any progress.

The "Rising" part is what interests me, the girl is usually dead weight in these stories.

Double-page supporter
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That escalated quickly hopefully black haired dude stops it idk

Group Leader
Well it's going to be a couple chapters of her being beaten into the ground before she snaps. I wish her the most horrible of revenge upon the teacher and former friend.

Also how dumb can she be? Obviously the marked card was a trick (probably no way out of that though). She was just sent to a hive of scum and villainy because she was betrayed.

Dex-chan lover
I actually never took notice of the pattern until now, almost all of JUM's manga has something to do with sexual violence or erotica.
It's in their name, after all. Most scan groups won't even consider picking these unpopular, edgy, degenerate manga. Basically R-15+ stuff. They all got red tags though, and not everything are what you've mentioned.

Power Uploader
It's in their name, after all. Most scan groups won't even consider picking these unpopular, edgy, degenerate manga. Basically R-15+ stuff. They all got red tags though, and not everything are what you've mentioned.
That's why I said "almost all of JUM's manga" and not "all of JUM's manga"

Dex-chan lover
Couldn't her friend pick literally anyone else in the class? Why throw her own best friend under the bus? Unless it's some kind of weird jealousy thing.

Dex-chan lover
That's why I said "almost all of JUM's manga" and not "all of JUM's manga"
Well, that's true. But it's not a propensity thing that they deliberately choose those contents because most R-15+/R-18 stuff have red tags here in MD, including Gore. They just choose the unpopular ones, and take a guess what caused their unpopularity in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread