Risou no Himo Seikatsu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Legion Dragon Menace

Fed-Kun's army
Oh yeah, this arc. If you're bored with the dinosaur hunting bits, you can safely skip them. They contain nothing of interest or importance.

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
The general is an interesting character, a pain for the main characters, but not really a bad guy, just ambitious.

I really liked this chapter. It showed us how good the general actually is, specially his decision making and his wisdom. I liked this chapter. Looking forward to the next ones. If there is someone who isn't enjoying it, shame on you. :p

So when will the next time mc and fmc interact with eachother intimately be?

Dex-chan lover
@skilso: If you are expecting the type of intimacy that we saw in the very first chapter, then sadly there won't be any of that anymore, as most of those kind of stuff would take a "events happening in the background" plot.

But we would be getting slight glimpse of nice figures (like the previous chapter) from time to time.

Double-page supporter
It's the least interesting part of the story from what I can remember.
Hopefully they are done with it and we go back to the MC life.

Dex-chan lover
Well, still 15 more chapters left to catch up to the current raws, as the latest raw chapter is ch034.

Power Uploader
@Morose I'm guessing this one is monthly (as with most other Isekai), so we'll probably never catch up since we release at that exact speed :v

Users who are viewing this thread