Risou no Kanojo - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Now I remember why I love this manga :pepehmm:
V3z6qhr.jpeg

Supporter
For a moment I thought they were also at their house and wondered "who owns that many items of swim wear?"

Dex-chan lover
The guy start to show his original habit in the original Doujin.

A Big DayDreamer.

But well, lucky him. Since he really got his dream come true in the chapter 2 Doujin and Official series.

Contributor
Apart from a couple of pantyshots and unintended touches of her big... badonkers, I wouldn't call their fake relationship "lewd". But his daydreamer side is starting to show and I'm sure that will be the major source of the actually lewd visuals in this going forward.

Oh, there it is. There's a time limit. They have to somehow convince her parents by the time a month is up. Maybe get her to genuinely fall in love with him by then. It would be great if this actually leaves the "fake relationship" plot point behind soon, have them date for real early on, and the majority of the series would be about them dating for real and managing the challenges that come with it. That would at least make this stand out a bit more from many male-oriented romcoms that always end when the main pair starts dating.

I've never really liked arranged marriage subplots though, so this could be a little painful for me when the time to face that conflict comes, and they're not ready to face it.

Dex-chan lover
My wrists hurt just looking at this

bqxcYoV.png
it's a hentai artist and this is published as a webmanga (meaning the pay is absolute ass), so don't worry about them not bothering to correct any unnatural poses.

Dex-chan lover
For a moment I thought they were also at their house and wondered "who owns that many items of swim wear?"
Maybe it's those who lives close to a beach and visits it fairly often in the summer that would have more water-based items than normal people. Guys will probably be just fine with one set of swim trunks for life, but the girls would have a set of swimwear to be in when going with friends, and another set or two when going with her boyfriend or are looking for a potential one. This is totally a guess on my part and anyone here is welcome to refute me on it, I'm just humoring the question here.

Users who are viewing this thread