"Omae Gotoki ga Maou ni Kateru to Omou na" to Yuusha Party wo Tsuihou Sareta node, Outo de Kimama ni Kurashitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Aggregator gang
Comrade's limbs get horribly torn off: "The heck!?" - I feel like it's appropriate time to use profanity.

@redmikan
I reccomend it, this chapter's shitfest developed a bit slower, so it added horror vibes. Also, more ex-party's perspective. But both versions quite good in their own ways. (And a bit different)

Dex-chan lover
Feck me. It's one thing to know that you have bad luck, it's another to have proof that eldritch abominations are specifically targeting you.

Dex-chan lover
yo wtf, yoooooooooooooooo wtf , YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK

damn that's crazy

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell has such a murder boner for Flum? This all can’t be the work of that one asshole... can it?

Words cannot express the tepridation I felt while reading this arc in the WN & LN. Every turn they took is just hopeless misery that I really questioned how the f*ck were they going to get out of there alive and in one piece. I hope they give it justice. This arc is epic. I hate horror, but this shit is so delicious in the eldritch abomination way. I highly suggest reading both WN & LN. The status of the monster was also translated in the most bone chilling way in the WN, see spoiler. Too bad translation is at a snail's pace. My only hope now is the official LN trans.
F̵͟O͠u̸nD̕ ͡͠yÓ̀͢u

オルʷtͪʸriͣbͬbͤuʸtͦeͧ: イグrUn͘n̶i͟ng ͝a̷wAy͟ ͢fŗOM
S̴ͦͬTͥ͝Ŕeng̀th͜: 7シヌ
ĮnT͘E͜L͟ĺi͞g͜eNC̴e: RESPONSE RESPONSE
Ḛ̫͕͍̎ͫ͒͛̍́̆n͇̤̺̟ͯͬ̿̊͒D̗͚̮͎̣ͦ̓ͪu̪̞͇̺̒̉̾ͨ̾r͓͍͉ͯ͌̅͆̊̊ã̩͕̰̱͗n̮̙̜̹͖c͍͔̹̳͛̏̏̽̂̆̈Ȇ̞̜̺͙͑͌̿̇R̼̹͙͓̱̝a̞̦̩̜͙ͪͩ̎n̩͈ͯc̪̗ͤ͐̄ͮ̿͋̂e̳̬̞͎̬̐ͅ: 9ͣデͨアͨ1ͤᵖドͭ
Agility: S̛͘͘A͘Lv̕A̸҉T͘͝I͜O̕N
DIE: 14

Fulfill your duty, Flamm Apricot

This is really one of the scariest arc in the LN as of volume 4 and damn..... It still scares me... Just look at how hopeless they are..... What makes this scarier is that no one with stats that could rival with the heroes party are with Flumm and its just her and the Nun.....

The next scary thing would be the incident with Ink, or the whole necromancy arc.. also, many shits happened midway of volume 4... The military that they trusted basically turned againts them and that fucking simp went on total Yandere to the point that she ordered(?) Some men to rape Flumm..... Gawd..... God isn't always Holy, Saints aren't always divine and sinless..... And Demons aren't always Vile and Viscous....

I'm practically using Google translate to read the raws... So my sense of grammar is pretty much fucked up....

I still remember when I read the wn of this arc, the writing and suspense is so dam* good...

She is lucky that non of her old party decide to use heal on her before or she would have been damned
Also fuck fuck fuck, i know they will live but that was horrifying

Users who are viewing this thread