Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

Contributor
Very interesting chapter, we learn about a lot of things.

Can't wait to see the war with the new troops.

Dex-chan lover
No balls left unpunished.

As it already hinted long ago, now it is confirmed that his initial resources are embezzled. But never expected him to be King's right hand. In the other hand, it's also answer why King never question his lack of communication. If they were long time friends, he must know Diaz is a man of few words, and honest to the fault. He won't say anything if he's fine and will not hesitate to say things that need to be said. If king doesn't start looking himself, he'd believe Diaz is doing fine. That said, how is the king right now? Dead?

Also, being embezzled and left alone is unexpectedly a good thing for him, as it allows him to meet with his bride-to-be.

Double-page supporter
So wait... Royals stole everything that was given to Dias. Even Richards laughs at the thought that right now Dias might be starving. And they expect Dias to help them?
Shame Dias is a simp cause if he wasn't, he would have defected to enemies side years ago.

Group Leader
@illusion_moon Only because the MC beat it out of him when the First Prince was younger. If it wasn't for Dias he would have probably turned out like his little sister, and even still he just ordered his sister's assassination.

@Amarrez Because that wasn't a girl that was the noble Diaz crushed the balls of, so we know they are a shit and have a grudge against Diaz. The question I have is why they were willing to work with someone who had worked under Diaz? If the stuff of Diaz hitting Richard than Richard getting assigned to work under him was known by nobles like that guy than the princess should also be aware of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Certainly “No Balls Diaz” is the scariest form of him, even I wouldn’t dare ball crushing against my worst enemy.

Klaus I feel might be stronger if it was a real battle though. Still it is impressive of the Mastiffs.

Ah yes, I remember the proud history of the British. Especially the time the British empire invaded a world of magic and demi-humans.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 I see now. That theory makes a lot of sense, but it's odd that the prince would mention something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Sans Serif Kingdom? Of course they'll lose. You don't stand a chance unless you're monospaced with ligatures.

Dex-chan lover
That scepter looks hella cursed, but I think Diane's natural crazy is over powering it.

Users who are viewing this thread