Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

well its common and if she belives rumor than it just shows there was no trust so if not that time then in near future they would have to be part ways cause common you know him if he is like that or not so i think its best for both of them its not like you wont love again and man you already fucked her so find someone else who can support you and love you without status or power or plot armor lol, and yeah love almost is never succesful we see in manga world that high school students get married but belive me i know only 2 couple who actually are married but at that time there were 100 couple and only 2 successful so you can calculate well im single so i dont know what is heartbreak but yeah i have frequent sex just no strings attached cause i dont have time or resources for a realtionship right now

Dex-chan lover
Unless you’re really really sure that that person is your destined soulmate, If someone is willing to believe random rumors, and not even allow you to talk and defend yourself, it means that they are either stupid, or never trusted you to start with. Either way they just did you a favor and showed you that you guys were a bad match.

@Mizumachi
It's 100% a harem, his ex came back and is following him. For now he has three girls in his harem: Iris, the elf girl and the ex

alright. followed straight away. this can be good, the opening chapter was well done and can be fun to read as his character grows.
next chapter it is then.

the art is really good and the story too i hope we will get next chapter

Lmao the author seems that it was needed to precise the obvious meaning of "black tag"
What a fucked up society we live in anon

@Mizumachi

A harem includes three or more characters who potentially show romantic interest in a male protagonist. The sex, gender, or orientation of the harem members is irrelevant as long as they exclusively, or at least primarily, are vying for the affections of the same individual - who may or may not reciprocate towards one, several, or none of these romantic rivals. (Source: Anime-Planet)

His feelings don’t matter if they’re all still vying for him.

@ BDM130 yeah it’s weird asf she jumped on his best friends dick straight after🤷‍♂️But a broken hearted girl would be easy

Aggregator gang
@Ferry did she already kiss/ fuck the MC's best friend before coming back to him? werent they dating after she broke up with MC? lmao

Users who are viewing this thread