Ryuu Kusari no Ori - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So she left him because of his lack of talent? She didn't seem like that kind of person. Or was it because of the rumor and she believed other people rather than her lover and person she's known for most of her life?
She's a worthless cunt either way. She deserves trash like MC's "friend" who takes advantage of emotionally vulnerable people. Hopefully MC doesn't take her back.

I hope he becomes the villain~ I love stories like that~

EDIT: Read at your own risk, translating to English is barely understandable.
Link to the novel - https://ncode.syosetu.com/n7408y/

Story spoilers below.
MC has a debuff called "Ability Suppression." He gets into a fight with the six winged Dragon Tiamat, does a typical anime protagonist "suddenly gets stronger in the middle of a fight" and kills it, and gains its power, and it's spirit, for some reason.
The dragon rages inside of him and he is so overpowered he uses "Ability suppression" to limit himself, and has the ability to "release his limiter."

To my disappointment, he does not become the villain.

@Centurionzo

The LN is not done yet, but there is one or two. The translation is difficult to understand in a lot of places and gender pronouns are an absolute mess. The MC is a bit of a coward, and I wasn't super impressed with the storyline since nothing really happens and it drags out a ton.

If this was a manhua then at ch 2 he would be able to beat her and in ch 3 he would become a god.

Yup now mc cannot play the dense mind games like every other op mc because now a rival has appeared.

Maybe he should've thought about his future properly b4 following his childhood friend. Lover this lover that. If you can't keep that same energy through out your life then please don't think of love. Poor kid. He learnt about life the hard way 😅.

I actually like this. So much. The narration dominated the chapter, but it has that ok slow-burning kind of pacing. I like it. Instead of rushing it drills the emotions to the audience, making them feel what the MC feels, making you root for him despite knowing how stupid it might be, and the art just blends along. It doesn't make me feel hyped, but I feel like I want to read the next chapter so much.

As said, reading is to make you feel. Analyzing comes after

Everytime I read any story like this, about the mc's lover cheating on him or similar, I get this angry feeling and just drop the manga. I going to continue reading this one because of the art, but if He doesn't beat that "ex-best friend" and insults his ex-lover, I'm going to drop for sure.

hearing all the bad stuff about the light novel i hope they improve on it in this manga no telling so ill keep readin

Anyone has any recommendations similar to this?
(MC gets heartbroken then becomes strong)

I hope the teacher gets some sort of cool development too, since he was also a black rank and seems to have harboured a great hatred. Would love to see him rock

Fed-Kun's army
i can imagine the mc becoming a dragon tamer later on.
ones he does and later in the chapters he saves the class from a big one then he leaves with the dragon without saying goodbye to them.

as if its a small stroke of anger is released within him.

Users who are viewing this thread