Ryuu Kusari no Ori

Lmao lotta trust in the Mc and the Bitch's relationship
Bitch never asked and checked with the MC about the rumor and believed whatever she was fed. This is either a plot hole or just lack of trust and rationale from the Bitch

To people who have read the WN did the girl who broke up with MC regret it and tried to get back with him?
If she did try to get back with him what did the MC do?

Double-page supporter
Oh look at that its the W E E B B L A D E.

Art is great tho, so i'll keep reading it

@Kay91 Disclaimer since I am not sure about the names so they might be different from the Manga adaptation as this is only the mtl. This is gonna be long so I dont know if your gonna read this lol.

Lisa, Nozomu and Ken were childhood friends. Then Ken got jealous of Nozomu and Lisa's relationship. Since he has a shape shifting skill, he started a rumor that Nozomu cheated. Then, being shunned by everyone including his former friends, he runs away to the forest where he meets Shino (I am not sure about the name since I only saw the google translate) who became his master. At this time, Shino became someone who is very important to Nozomu, being the only one who cares for him at this point. Then, it is revealed that she has a sickness and dies in front of Nozomu. Her backstory is kinda sad and long but it is very tragic. Then, after learning sword skills from her, he comes back to school after weeks of not attending classes. He participated in a mock battle against Mars in which he won and shocked everyone since Mars has B-rank ability and Nozomu is the bottom in the school. After that, Mars tried to find the secret to Nozomu's strength and he knows Nozomu has been going to the forest secretly and actually, they became friends. He also has another friend called Sommia who is actually the younger sister of Iris (who is the black hair girl in the cover). They became friend after saving Sommia's life from a demon that tried to eat her due to the contracts between their families. Nozomu revealed his newfound power here and they are the only ones who knew about his strength. Fast forward, Nozomu is getting bullied by students because of the bad reputation caused by the rumors, Sheena (I think she is the green haired girl in the cover but mtl says she has blue hair so idk) helped him but still has a bad impression of him because he is know as a cheater. Then, while Sheena and her friends are hunting in the forest struggling, Nozomu saves them and brings them to his Master's hut. He treats them and sort of became friends after that. Fast forward again, he decided to tell his friends about his power. Turns out, his skill which is some sort of ability that can seal the strength of others. He is unintentionally using it on himself since if not, he will be eaten by the soul of the Dragon King inside (which is the black dragon on the cover). He is basically playing hard mode with all his stats nerfed and this is the reason why he is weak. Forward again, he decides to confront Lisa and talk to her. He didn't reveal that the rumor was actually false as he thinks that Ken is better for Lisa to achieve her dream. Carmilla who is another friend of Lisa, actually came to know about the truth behind the rumors. It is because Ken went crazy, someone visited him and probably cursed him or manipulated him. The staff of the school and the gang worked together to imprison Ken because of the shape shifting and lies and Lisa saw Ken during his shape shifting and broke down. She felt regrets about being manipulated and the hate she threw to Nozomu is acutally the product of false rumors. She just fell down on her knees while watching Nozomu and Ken fight. Ken loses and becomes a demon due to the curse previously mentioned. He is actually a yandere lol. To be honest, I felt sad for Lisa being manipulated since she actually saw the fake Nozomu cheating. I'll skip some details but he defeats Ken and saves Lisa. Ken is detained and Nozomue and Lisa is hospitalized. After Nozomu is discharged, they had a party. Then Lisa and Nozomu talked and apologized to each other. Lisa kind of gave up on becoming an adventurer and go home. She asked if Nozomu could go with her back to the village. But Nozomu rejected and said he still have some things to do. Then they parted ways with each other, Lisa leaving a with a tear in her eye. Idk if we will get to see her again. Actually we might lol. Since she said that she will get stronger to stand next to him again.

Long story short:
MC is a pussy for 100 chapter before facing his problems. Lisa asks Nozomu to go back with her but Nozomu rejected. Though it is not the end as there is a villain moving in the back ground and we get to see the past of the dragon inside Nozomu.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for fuck's sake.. Please don't be one of those "you just didn't apply your skills properly" protagonists, it's getting annoying.

My heart... my soul... ntr keeps popping up and I haven’t gotten used to it despite seeing it hundreds of times...

@Kay91 Ok
so now i don't have a reason to hate Lisa as she saw Nozomu (Ken who shapeshifted) cheating with her own eyes but still on one hand i hate the MC for being a pussy for so long and not talking things out but on other hand it kinda makes sense as if they knew about Ken from beginning then how would they defeat ken cuz MC was weak AF and story would have fallen apart there itself. Ugh but Ken must have banged her right ? Now i don't know what to feel about this.
But then again i can't complain as we are reading this for free.

m e d i c o r e
bruh this is literally the meaning of medicore but meh I'm bored so ill read

@Widyanandarachmat
You mean why Lisa gets mad at Nozomu? It is because he cheated or seen his fake cheat. I mean, wouldn't you get mad if your partner cheated? But it is fake but she didn't know at the time.

@Detrox_Rowler_408
true lol. Like Mc is a pussy, always running away and when his friends tried to help him, he runs away again. I would have dropped this but I was kinda interested in the revenge and the story of the dragon king.

@Adaxt965
Thank you for replying
I thought that Lisa see nozomu cheating then she going with another man like typical bitch we all know in mainstream manga story
So if she going with Another person why she gets mad when she look at nozomu

I'm sorry for my bad english
English is not my native language so i hope you understand what I mean

@Widyanandarachmat
He cheated BUT she didn't know it was the fake Nozomu. Ken (which is the one Lisa is friends with now) has a shape shifting skill that lets him take the image of anybody. So he shape shifted to Nozomu and cheated which Lisa saw. But she didn't know it was Ken faking it and got mad at Nozomu. I think there is a mix of jealousy on why she is mad. It is because Nozomu has new friends and harem like Iris, Sheena and Somia and I think she can't stand Nozomu being happy. Also. Lisa and Ken aren't going out. Just friends because Lisa is scared of being betrayed.

@Detrox_Rowler_408
No actually, he never got to have sex with her, only Nozomu has had sex with her, well at least hinted, they are always refered to as lovers whilist with Ken it was just stated as "Dating", the wording Lovers is used for when two people have had intercourse. Anyway, to answer your question, Ken never slept with her, yes they were dating, but only up to that point, he wanted to rape her but he didn't get the chance. Also it was stated that the reason they never got to sleep together is because she got a phobia due to Nozomu's "cheating" which made her uncomfortable coming in contact with the opposite sex, so he didn't even get to KISS Lisa (What a convenient plot shield for the heroine to not be soiled further in the reader's eyes huh? lmfao), imagine going into so much trouble to plot a whole scheme and win a girl only to never get to even touch her as a boyfriend lol, serves the little bastard right.

Users who are viewing this thread