Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Survey Corp

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

So... Do we wanna place bets on who the unseen antagonist at the end of this chapter will be? Is it;

• Survey team being petty buttholes over being challenged in any capacity.
  • Traitor squad from the first chapter, having finally crossed paths with him.
  • No-name adventurer thug(s) mad at Dion's rank jump.
  • Brand new jerk(s) introduced just for this bit of drama/character growth.

I'm going survey jerks... Just introduced, egotistical, and their unanimous group stink eye at him for daring to disagree with them. Wouldn't be surprised for them to go after and assault him as a weird power play.

Dex-chan lover
the last 2 panels are pretty out of context. how did our MC arrive here alone. Dragon Waifu would likely not have allowed this to happen, or even leave him alone, unless he asked for it. a weird setup to spark interest in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

So... Do we wanna place bets on who the unseen antagonist at the end of this chapter will be? Is it;

I'm going survey jerks... Just introduced, egotistical, and their unanimous group stink eye at him for daring to disagree with them. Wouldn't be surprised for them to go after and assault him as a weird power play.
The way he looked at them it'd say its most likely the survey Corp. , since his face kinda says he knows them, but not to the point of it being his old party..

Just thinking about his old party makes him look depressed so I'm guessing seeing them in person would be even worse

Dex-chan lover
The way he looked at them it'd say its most likely the survey Corp. , since his face kinda says he knows them, but not to the point of it being his old party..

Just thinking about his old party makes him look depressed so I'm guessing seeing them in person would be even worse
Agree, I think survey corps too, we saw a reaction to his old team inside and that was a dif face

Dex-chan lover
so are the raws ahead? cause gd took 4 months to post the chapter
Yeah, latest chapter is 21, you can go to Yomonga which is the publisher site that works on mobile browser only (or dev console for desktop), cuz the source listed here in the main page is behind raws

There is a spanish translation somewhere else that is at 20, if you know spanish

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So for the next 2 chapters they get into a fight with 4 of the people they just meet here, Eldora stomp 3 of them, and mc knock the last one, then it end with mc looking to heal them lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

Answer is kind of A, the survey captain wanted to do a resurvey and seems to be uninvolved, but the rest of the party didn't and went to take it out on the mc, obviously underestimating him.

Users who are viewing this thread