Ryuu to Ayumu Nariagari Boukensha-dou - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Using one's ability

Dex-chan lover
Feels like this chapter just vindicated everyone screaming for bloody murder in the last comment section (mostly). These guys legitimately tried to murder Femc from the first second of the match. That's beyond the scope of just roughing people up. If in the face of potentially being wrong they'd rather try and murder you than just admit you might be right, then these guys are outright psychopaths.

Guild lady needs to put them behind bars or under some heavy restriction. Hopefully the next chapter explains that what they did (the attempted murder) was some out of the ordinary, otherwise I gotta question their bodycount.

Dex-chan lover
I thought they were just teaching him a lesson, but they just straight up want to murder them.
ZFgokXa.png

Man's got priorities.

Why are you healing those scum? But I guess at least we get to see Kale's healing.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously when are we gonna get some resolution on what the guild master told the childhood friend. All I want is to she her when she finds out what the original party members did.

Dex-chan lover
Why are you healing those scum?
Because they could be charged for murder if those guy die.
Attempted Murder is different from Actual Murder.

And when there are two groups in conflict, one a newbie group and another an experienced senior group to be qualified to work on special job for the guild.
If the new group doesn't have any proof against the senior group, then the newbie group would be charged for killing their seniors (because the common norm is that, seniors can't be wrong or be blamed without proof).

Users who are viewing this thread