S-Class Hunter Doesn't Want to Be a Villainous Princess - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

I went back to reread after checking the credit page. Thanks for the hard work to the redrawers and I hope you regain some of your sanity.

The pieces finally begin to move, and given that we had a saint that ran away with a prophecy and monster that went extinct, is now a race against time if they going to meet the Saint first or a horde of monsters first.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks
The prince guy also looks like he's full of himself lol

Dex-chan lover
MC words make sense...unfortunately the original body owner speak volume, we and the characters in the sotyr knew she was lost in love with the prince and incredibly jealous, so much to risk her own skin with the harassment to the saint.
Unfortunately that makes the whole dialogue in this chapter dumb, as everyone knows the MC is somewhat different, with the crown prince realizing it istantly, she tried to stick to him like glue after all, is weirder that her family ddn't still recognize the difference.
If she wanted to be together with the prince all she had to do was showing the power she is doing now, of course anybody sane would think she sold her soul and became possessed or simply swapped with someone else.
Is like the author thinks the readers are as stupid as the characters he made up.

Dex-chan lover
No...
She is the Macia's Disgrace because of what she did and how she acted, not because she was weak.
If she was powerfull and still acted the same way she would still be disliked but her power would give her the leeway to act like that and still be respected by others.

Is the world's obsession with strength the reason Sedin immediately gave in to the MC? If so, I'm worried about that becoming a pattern with new characters.

Edit: Nevermind, after rereading that chapter, he explicitly states he doesn't care for the prince despite him being stronger. He respects "the way of the sword," whatever that entails.

Last edited:
why does the translation skip from chapter 11 to 14?
why do so many different manwhas do this, what is the purpose?

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapters, please keep up the amazing work despite the snipers!! I would hate to see this series die! :salute:

Dex-chan lover
why does the translation skip from chapter 11 to 14?
why do so many different manwhas do this, what is the purpose?
That is a different scanlation team, speedcat will probably catch up over time since they put a great amount of time into their work

Users who are viewing this thread