S-kyuu Guild wo Tsuihousareta kedo, Jitsu wa Ore dake Dragon no Kotoba ga Wakaru no de, Kidzuita Toki ni wa Ryuu Kishi no Chouten wo Kiwametemashita …

Dex-chan lover
Qi0gyKZ.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
For some reason I've been thinking that the seahorse-like dragon was like, the only male outside of Kris who even said itself that it doesn't fall into any role given its legendary nature. Are all of his dragon's female then basically?

And yes, I thought the same thing: "There's an emergency! Someone has started making extremely potent drugs available that outclass everything else, there are fatalities everywhere!"

Dex-chan lover
cant wait for next chapter, no matter how it is served, revenge is always satisfying

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

You know, with how the old jerk group being upstaged is standard for this sort of story - I really like how this one let our MC go off and do stuff and build up a good rep before having to face their disaster. It helps us see that his skills and talents were overlooked and neglected rather than the quicker "we were too dumb to recognize god tier mc-overpowered and booted them out cause we are too big to function now"

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating!

You know, with how the old jerk group being upstaged is standard for this sort of story - I really like how this one let our MC go off and do stuff and build up a good rep before having to face their disaster. It helps us see that his skills and talents were overlooked and neglected rather than the quicker "we were too dumb to recognize god tier mc-overpowered and booted them out cause we are too big to function now"
The thing here is that it was never a question of ability, they knew he was good at what he did that's how he got into the guild in the first place and why they even offered to take him back after he quit.
They just didn't like his take care of your dragons mentality. It's the same as say a ranch having race horses and only one of the care taker actually does his job at taking care of the horses. The others only see them as tools to make money and not living creatures simply because they can't communicate with them.

The really stupid part is, it's not like he's the only one who cares for dragons. So far only that specific guild treats dragons that way, we've seen other owners, dealers, etc treat their dragons well it's just the MC is the only who can satisfy what the dragons really want due to his ability.

But yeah, I like that the MC isn't trying to upstage the guild. He's doing what he set out to do from the get go, make a guild that takes care of the dragons they employ. And him upstaging them is only a byproduct of his kindness.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Getting exciting as he will be soon showing how OP he can already be given all those abilities his dragons gave him, but I still LOL that this guy is still cooking something within those 'stables', pretty soon enough he'll have enough 'budget' to build a bigger house and more in his land.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Can those guys really just get away with interrupting the princess when she speaks and being rude to her?

Dex-chan lover
Regarding the system of the guild rank, I will give you all a refresher.
The thing here is that it was never a question of ability, they knew he was good at what he did that's how he got into the guild in the first place and why they even offered to take him back after he quit.
They just didn't like his take care of your dragons mentality. It's the same as say a ranch having race horses and only one of the care taker actually does his job at taking care of the horses. The others only see them as tools to make money and not living creatures simply because they can't communicate with them.

The really stupid part is, it's not like he's the only one who cares for dragons. So far only that specific guild treats dragons that way, we've seen other owners, dealers, etc treat their dragons well it's just the MC is the only who can satisfy what the dragons really want due to his ability.

But yeah, I like that the MC isn't trying to upstage the guild. He's doing what he set out to do from the get go, make a guild that takes care of the dragons they employ. And him upstaging them is only a byproduct of his kindness.
Dragon guild levels are based on 2 criterion, number of dragons employed in the guild and trust of the dragons in the guild. Lindwurm are very high rank guild due to large number of Dragons they have as an organisation. Our MC on the other hand levels up fast due to his dragons trust him more. So what you are saying on here are supported by the system the world run in.

Our receptionist there also have mentioned some guilds do a foul play by temporarily putting dragons in the guild to raise their own guild rank.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder who they are gonna end up fighting, i think it would be a bit anti climatic to fight the old guild right now, they should build up more tension. but thats just like my opinion man

Users who are viewing this thread