S Rank Boukensha de aru Ore no Musume-tachi wa Juudo no Father Con deshita - Ch. 36 - Important Period

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
If this were a normal battle manga, I'd say that the foreshadowing of Kaiser's defeat is too palpable and concrete in this chapter it's insane. But considering the kind of manga we're reading, the most we'll get is probably just a death fake-out before he enters super saiyan mode or something.

Dex-chan lover
So she definitely also completely is heads over heels for him and needs to help make him a "hero" or S-rank for some reason. Or she wants him in danger to swoop in and save him

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda curious about how the ceremony's gonna be used as a plot device. Either he's gonna miss it due to fighting the hydra, and he'll think he fails to get ranked up (but then gets a rank up as a special service for saving the capital), or maybe one of the higher-ups at the ceremony will recognize him from way back and cause some kind of fuss.

Dex-chan lover
Is the woman at the end of this chapter the MC's teacher?
It absolutely is. You can even see her in Ch.33 pg.21, saying that she’ll send something more powerful than ogres next time.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, looking at her again, this kinda brings up my worry from last chapter of "I hope the kids don't turn out to be from some secret lineage of power", with how Elsa's fight turned out. For also being a (great) sage, this girl looks a lot like Meryl, so now I'm wondering if Meryl+Etra are somehow related.

Almost wouldn't be surprised if each of the 3 kids ended up from some different superpower lineage (despite all being swaddled together when Kaiser found them), lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread