S-Rank Monster no Behemoth Dakedo, Neko to Machigawarete Erufu Musume no Kishi (Pet) Toshite Kurashitemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Elf Girl's Secret

Dex-chan lover
Nice sofa you got there, kitty.

idZCGBo.png

Contributor
@athalosj Let’s assume for one moment that not all protagonists need to shack up, shocking, I know, but humor me. Why would it be bad.

Aggregator gang
@Kisato I would be bad becuse who wants to read a story about a protagonist just watching romance happen in front of him all the time that is one of the thingd that killed my hype for Spirit Migration

Contributor
@AthalosJ well, I dunno about you, but I don’t need my MCs on a constant quest to get laid. Sometimes it’s fine to play a third party or a spectator role.

Aggregator gang
@Kisato
No offense to you at all but I think the kind of MC you're referring about is kinda creepy
But then again that's just my own opinion, I mean "to each's own"

Aggregator gang
(figuratively) Screw those titties, I'm here for the cute kitty and his cute days of loyal servitude to his benefactor who's a nice elf girl who would probably look better with a smaller chest size anyway.

Double-page supporter
Maybe it's just me, but I would like ecchi more if she didn't had such gigantic breasts. Her body is so out of proportion, and the way she dresses like a hooker doesn't really make it sexy for me, when everything is on display like that there's no teasing.

Fed-Kun's army
Thats not an adventurer, thats obviously a whore :eek: just look.

Guy is hard weird too tho, was a knight, get saved, now behaves like a brainwashed slave, instead of a indebted knight...

Dex-chan lover
T-The tags! The tags are coming! Aaaaaaaaah
female:impregnation$; rape$; pregnant$; nakadashi$

I think the reason the mc is so attached to the elf is because he imprinted, and so his instincts are giving him an strong urge to protect her, and due to his knight instincts he sees her as someone with a higher standing than him.

Users who are viewing this thread