S-Rank Party Kara Kaikosareta [Jugushi] ~"Noroi no Item" Shika Tsukuremasen ga, Sono Seinou wa Artifact-kyuu nari......!~ - Ch. 27.2

Dex-chan lover
Hold on... So the author featured a demigod/shimigami just to give us a pity flashback/"redemption" for an entire chapter for a c-rate antagonist?

That's an A+ for one-upmanship for the trope, but gods is it lame...

Dex-chan lover
The cover might look cool, but for those that read the manga is the most stupid shit ever. The protagonist is using a bunch of S-rank items to deal with a weakling that can't even kill goblins. LOL
Yeah, but those ones will buy the manga in any case, the cool looking cover is targeted to the ones just browsing in search of something new.

Dex-chan lover
Then the retardonist appears and with his usual dumb face dispels the demigod, and says "i deal with that dude all the time, he is just a common pest no big deal"

Then everyone loses their shit, but more importantly, no one bothers to tell him that what he did was a big deal, so he keeps on going with his life thinking that the shit he does is nothing out of the ordinary

Dex-chan lover
Watch the Shinigami disappear in the next chapter...
Either that, or they switch the perspective and we are left in a cliffhanger until the change of perspective catch up with this.

Dex-chan lover
There is waaaaaay too much character building going on for this woman to not become an ally and/or second LI, because you know MC is gonna swoop in and save the day.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I kinda expect MC to come back into the fight and no sell the grim reaper. Like it is another skeleton pest that hangs out in graveyards to be dealt with as normal. Maybe it is cliche in this situation but I feel like we have been building to this moment. Maybe he has some way to save the assassin from the demon lord heart too. Only thinking about how he can make the coolest curse items with it.
Don't be ridiculous. He's going to make the heart into a lamp, or something. Maybe an ugly hat.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this .1, .2 chapter business is doing my head in. Does the author think this is hyping his series which is not even bi-weekly?? It doesn't, it's killing people's interest when we have to wait long enough that we have to re-read the previous chapter or 2 to remember what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this .1, .2 chapter business is doing my head in. Does the author think this is hyping his series which is not even bi-weekly?? It doesn't, it's killing people's interest when we have to wait long enough that we have to re-read the previous chapter or 2 to remember what happened.
I heard it may be the publisher forum doing this.

Dex-chan lover
Forcing us to read this hardcore ironic drama, just to remember the first mention in the story about a shinigami is when explain how was made the paralyzing dart used in a simple Cockatrice is something EPIC

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I kinda expect MC to come back into the fight and no sell the grim reaper. Like it is another skeleton pest that hangs out in graveyards to be dealt with as normal. Maybe it is cliche in this situation but I feel like we have been building to this moment. Maybe he has some way to save the assassin from the demon lord heart too. Only thinking about how he can make the coolest curse items with it.
didn't mc casually call grim reaper one of his ingredient. he absoulutely going to wipe that little shitrag away

Users who are viewing this thread