Saeki-san wa Nemutteru - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Seat Change

Dex-chan lover
hm is the other kid a love interest rival?
the one with the bandage?-

Dex-chan lover
Saeki-san just died inside.
Poor Tokimiya keeps getting critical hits, will his HP make it?

Dex-chan lover
One day Saeki will ask Tokimiya when he fell in love with her. He will answer "WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING". Who watched this movie? Cute romantic comedy.

Double-page supporter
This manga almost ended because of a seat change. Let that sink in for a sec.

Dex-chan lover
Dignified Emerging Asleep Saeki

rqd9NVU.jpg

Aggregator gang
@0181sam

I was wondering that as well. His design seems too distinct for him to be just a random extra for the school scenes, plus past chapters have shown that he seems to be part of the popular clique with Saeki and Akagi. However I kind of suspect that if he's going to become a sort of rival later on, he wouldn't be after Saeki, thus being Tokimiya's rival, he would instead go after Akagi, and be Mishima's rival. I hope neither is the case and he's just some guy, however I just have a sneaking suspicion that his purpose is less innocuous. Again, I hope my suspicions are wrong.

Aggregator gang
Nice F A C E | O F | D E S P A I R, but this chapter felt largely pointless.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing some remind the famous 177013, i did try read some and gotta say it very... overrated. Like it feel flat, more mess up stuff keep happen but i feel nothing about it. There are more tamed work, but trigger me better

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda wish Saeki and Tokimiya actually got to seat separately just to break the status quo but I guess it's too early to shake things up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread