Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Got picked up, but i expect GDS to dump chapters lol

In any case, if anyone interesting in the source, the LN is completely translated (3 Volumes), there is a WN but that was dropped by the author before it finished anything (well according to Vol.3 description, Vol.3 is the finale)

LN Translation Group

Thanks for picking it up, you spelled your name wrong at the end though xD

Dex-chan lover
How many minutes until Galaxy Degen rushes-out a scanlation in response?

awesome!
new update after previous fan translation group abandoned this manga for long long time ago
thank you very much!

Dex-chan lover
Pinstripes Mom? Big Sister? is hot. Takai's clearly jealous and Uehara's totally into him. His little sister's probably thirsty too lol. Man's got that loner play.
Just incest was missing huh...

Dex-chan lover
How are you making your MC have sex but also be dense?
It doesn't look like he has his priorities in romantic relationships straight aside from 'doing it with protection', and the way his FWB relationship started with bookworm was quite startling, to be honest, but I'd drop all formalities and ditch the fuck out of there if I was in his position at that moment. She clearly has some issues that needs to be worked out and sex is not only a temporary measure to relieve those symptoms, but it's definitely not the sort of solution one should resort to.

So far the gyaru seems to be the most 'sane' one out of the romantic interests, though I'm pretty sure she has her own issues if she thinks any 'signals' she's trying to send to MC are being received.

Dex-chan lover
Hello TL I like your name. When the word scotch comes to mind it's either tape, hard liquor, a cleaning utensil, or a whole ass population. My mind goes to liquor.

Users who are viewing this thread