Saenai Boku ga Kimi no Heya de Shiteiru Koto wo Kurasumeito wa Dare mo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Got some Love is War vibes from the bookstore section (tho I guess Marika is more the otaku here):

7iuvcva.jpg

But yeah, I guess the reasoning Marika is crushing hard is a mix of envy and her own views on "maturity". She's really pretty and has big boobs (this is now the 2nd chapter in a row this was brought up lol) so she's more or less "stuck" in her popular hierarchy clique. People can't take their eyes off her. But she doesn't necessarily want to "leave" tho because she does have female friends she likes.

So here's Toyoma with greener grass. Doesn't stare at her, seems cool and collected even when buying condoms for his nonexistent big bro, and doesn't get into drama even when it comes looking for him. He reads books, so clearly books are the key to maturity, right? Well, it's never that simple and ofc Toyoma sees himself as a loner and coward.

Slow burn but I like the vibe of the story so far. Just 2 girls trying to figure themselves out and a dude in the middle who willing to lend an ear and cock.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation

Edit: you know, if this girl grew even a tinsiest bit of a spine she could easily turn the situation on "mr.alpha chad" and take control of the group. if she wanted the group to be just the girls, just start talking shit about and excluding chad and his bootlicker. she would have the the simps in class behind her and as the class stacey, she could pressure the girls in class to follow her example.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Glasses girl had better watch out playing it cool or she will get her 'toy' taken. I say 'toy' but we all know she is just not being honest and that may come back to bite her in the ass.

Also, I don't know why I keep getting a threesome vibe. Maybe it's just my gutter brain luring me into a corner filled with 3P ... or maybe the author keeps making it seem like glasses girl AND popular girl would be okay with it. A gutter brain can dream can't it ... No? Well, it's gonna dream anyway, LOL.

Dex-chan lover
Uhhh I should not be reading this. Seems like it's a good love triangle which is good but good love triangles usually have nasty drama and I'm not sure I can add another drama focused series to my follow list.
Fuck it I'm joining this ride

Supporter
Glasses girl had better watch out playing it cool or she will get her 'toy' taken. I say 'toy' but we all know she is just not being honest and that may come back to bite her in the ass.

Also, I don't know why I keep getting a threesome vibe. Maybe it's just my gutter brain luring me into a corner filled with 3P ... or maybe the author keeps making it seem like glasses girl AND popular girl would be okay with it. A gutter brain can dream can't it ... No? Well, it's gonna dream anyway, LOL.
SSSHHH

I am totally enjoying this read right now, I want to see what will happen next between all of them.

Dex-chan lover
He has used the ultimate technique of not being a horny freak to win her heart. Marika is cute. LMAO at that summary.
Well unlike most, he has a somewhat regular sex life. That routine calms down teenage hormons pretty well and all you have left with is rational thinking.

Also, its pretty obvious some of you have read the VN so please keep your thinly veiled "spoilers masquerading as educated guesses" shit out as much as possible. Or just use the spoiler feature.

Group Leader
@Scotch212 just so you know, his name is Tooyama. If you check page 10 of the raw on comic walker, you'll see Uehara call him 遠山 with the furigana とおやま.
Oh, I see... Yeah, I had seen that, but as I had read recently in the English translation from LN that they only called him Toyama, I thought I was wrong xd. Well, it's time to edit the chapter :aquadrink:

But maybe tomorrow,haha....Or it could be good to leave it as Toyoma? Nah, I'm gonna change it , otherwise this error won't let me sleep well. :wtf:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh, I see... Yeah, I had seen that, but as I had read recently in the English translation from LN that they only called him Toyama, I thought I was wrong xd. Well, it's time to edit the chapter :aquadrink:

But maybe tomorrow,haha....Or it could be good to leave it as Toyoma? Nah, I'm gonna change it , otherwise this error won't let me sleep well. :wtf:
FWIW, one of the series I work on with Toruscans is an LN adaptation where the LN translation got the main character's name wrong. In that case the character's name was 夏臣 with the furigana なおみ. Unfortunately the LN translation called him Natsuomi. I even checked the raws of the LN and confirmed it was the same furigana there. No idea how they managed to mess that up.

Users who are viewing this thread