Saguri-chan Tankentai - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Saguri-chan's Exploration Squad

Group Leader
Thanks buddy.

It’s honestly a shame that Saguri got axed but I’m not really surprised since it wasn’t going anywhere. Hopefully the author does something better on his next manga.

I read this manga, but like, if somebody doesn't want to get spoiled just don't read it. I read the chapter and I'm disappointed with the ending even though I'm not surprised.

Contributor
>Love confession

Nice

>Because the manga got axed

Opposite of nice

Rest in pepperoni, Saguri-chan. Hopefully the mangaka's next work doesn't get axed too.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, it got axed which for any series, thats a sad fate. But honestly it has 35 nice chapters, it had a love confession which was mutual. And it ended on a nice note.

I am honestly satisfied with it.

A Better send off than Dagashi Kashi where it had more than 100 chapters, with an ambigious conclusion

Also hope the remaining 14 chapters can scanlated soon

ivv

Dex-chan lover
there are times that you just have to say gg but it was actually bg. T_T

Honestly at a certain point this manga just felt like a Japanese tourism ad lol. The confession was actually more than I anticipated, usually it's just the "I'ma do it but then get embarrassed so we'll do it eventually" ending.

Contributor
Nothing personal either, @SteamedBunInvasion, as I don't waste my time reading time-skipped stuff by someone who obviously has no real respect for the readers by skipping so many chapters.

Yep, nothing personal at all.

yeah forever and ever, even when fat ass stink old man rape you, we'll keep exploring together forever, the definition of true masochism is inside MC's mind.

Well, at first I wanted to post here to critize the stupid way Saguri reacts to the confession - seriously, are the japanese this emotionally stunted...? Anyway, now I simply enjoy the salt that's generated here, although this ending is still quite a let down.

@ivv I gotchu

6c6.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
You didn't get it. This is the classic "i don't know about relationships, but i will. So stay with me until i understand. Because i do like you". Is basically the blanck check victory of romcoms. Is a victory but they didn't seal the deal yet. The ending is desing so we can imagine that they will start dating eventually, in a more organic way.

Users who are viewing this thread