Saiaku no Avalon - Ch. 25 - Obaba's Shop

Dex-chan lover
62a.jpg

man i'm really starting to hate the childhood friend, beginning of the series i could understand where she's coming from but now it's just mean spirited how she treats him. dude disappears for like a week and she thinks it's cause he got defeated by a slime again and said with like zero concern over his well being

Dex-chan lover
man i'm really starting to hate the childhood friend, beginning of the series i could understand where she's coming from but now it's just mean spirited how she treats him. dude disappears for like a week and she thinks it's cause he got defeated by a slime again and said with like zero concern over his well being
It’s like, she only began to realise she was looking down on him when she thinks he isn’t interested in her anymore, that’s just nuts

Double-page supporter
The proportions are really throwing me off. p7: his head seems 2x the size of Obaba's head; his hand look like the size of her head. On p8, her hands are tiny on his face..

Dex-chan lover
I like this one. Author didnt over play the moral part. Mc actually not moved by force of plot. He stayed fat. Mc doesnt stick with any one of the main characters. Misunderstandings thats actually not comedy misunderstanding and also not a good misunderstanding either which is the opposite of the normal bs misunderstanding games. Easy to consume. Dont like what the hell the little sister wears tho but thats just anime needs to be ecchi so its whatever. Hope it continue as is.

Hell yes, little sister is becoming OP.

On another note, I find it strange that Kaoru and Piggy’s relationship went downhill considering how much they cared for each other back then. Kano also hating on Kaoru seems to imply that Kaoru did something to Piggy that made him turn out so vile in the end (my assumption). I hope Piggy gives up on Kaoru, not a fan of her whatsoever.

Fed-Kun's army
Hell yes, little sister is becoming OP.

On another note, I find it strange that Kaoru and Piggy’s relationship went downhill considering how much they cared for each other back then. Kano also hating on Kaoru seems to imply that Kaoru did something to Piggy that made him turn out so vile in the end (my assumption). I hope Piggy gives up on Kaoru, not a fan of her whatsoever.
What she dislikes about Kaoru is that she looks down on him and also the influence she has on him. Butao only went to the adventurer school because of her.

Fed-Kun's army
It was meant as a joke by the author, the real reason she went there was to thank Souta for his words that day.

Dex-chan lover
Wew, that's some "meh at most" series but I liked the pov changes so it has this going for it. Also the childhood friend is annoying but I'm gonna stick around to see if she gets better or if she starts going even deeper in her retarded behaviour.

Fed-Kun's army
Wew, that's some "meh at most" series but I liked the pov changes so it has this going for it. Also the childhood friend is annoying but I'm gonna stick around to see if she gets better or if she starts going even deeper in her retarded behaviour.
It's the same problem with Ankoku, while CF did nothing wrong and is quite realistic given Butao previous behavior. No one likes a main heroine who's hostile towards the MC for a long time then every other heroine becomes better in the audience eyes.
Most of the readers hate Kaoru for abandoning the MC and what makes it worse is that she's ashamed of him.

Dex-chan lover
It's the same problem with Ankoku, while CF did nothing wrong and is quite realistic given Butao previous behavior. No one likes a main heroine who's hostile towards the MC for a long time then every other heroine becomes better in the audience eyes.
Most of the readers hate Kaoru for abandoning the MC and what makes it worse is that she's ashamed of him.
I understand why she abandoned him (at least from these few flashbacks she had) but it still doesn't mean that she's not annoying. You can have hostile/manipulative heroines being good (like bbk/brnk or even Kivier in Latna) but this isn't the case.

Users who are viewing this thread