Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

on page 5 first panel; that aint "UHG?!"--that should be "UGH!!!!" 🤨

Dex-chan lover
i would unironically give up my left nutsack to get punched in the face by scarlet tbh

VIP
Can you please increase the font sizes. The bubbles are big, but are only filled around 20% with text. It's really hard to read the small fonts on phone.

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly, I thought she had pretty bad romantic chemistry with both princes but teasing the uptight knight like that is pretty cute.

Dex-chan lover
@Aliamus :
She is almost definitely not one of the maid staff, or a professional. neither would have called the MC by their first name before trying to kill them (the staff would likely use honorifics and titles out of habit, and Scarlet would have recognized her, a professional would just kill her in her sleep and leave without climbing on top).

I feels like she was waiting for the MC to wake up to see her reaction, so almost certain it was personal, and the idiot who though she was going to be the next queen (if the king approved the replacement, which I kind of doubt he would, but we have not seen the king yet) then ran away from the fight seems likely. It could be someone from the other families implicated for crimes, but this kind of feels to personal.

Double-page supporter
"he had large, protruding stomach and it was as if that piece of fat was just asking to be hit"
.... she describe that evil minister so accurately

and the prince with MC truly become Devil duo for sure....

Thank you! Poor Leo. Between his sister and the prince, that poor guy's gonna have a nervous breakdown. Maybe an aneurysm.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, one woman that will kick everyone's balls at the ball. As for the knight, Forgrave, you did what you had to do to earn that piece of trash's respect.

Then bail on him when he really needs you. As for the maid with poor dagger skills, you suck!

Fed-Kun's army
Poor Big Brother Leo. (u_u)
I could literally hear his screaming through the pages lol. But this type of heroine is really refreshing and fun.

Fed-Kun's army
A maid trying to kill her when shes unconscious and its just a prank...? I guess that's what a strong person is eh..

Omg, i knew that guy felt bad about bullying her, but he's even more adorable than expected XD
He's my new favourite >.<

Dex-chan lover
A no bullshit heroin that can be both sweet and terrifying in one sitting.

Users who are viewing this thread