Saigo ni Hitotsu Dake Onegai Shite mo Yoroshii Deshou ka - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

thanks for update. but next time please make the fonts a bit bigger. they are too small!

Supporter
@Ribath
Yeah, but even then. The maid and others would have to be magic-reinforced to not immediately die, be brain dead, have their skull shattered into pieces, or have their spines break after taking her hits.

Double-page supporter
most of these isekai stories are boring after the first few gimmick chapters, i'm guessing this is the same

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the updates as always, but I agree with the others on the font size.

I need more shoujo web novel/isekai adaptions. I'm tired of the shounen stuff but I always welcome more shoujo

A prank she says? She was trying to kill her! I would at least give her a good beating but I guess getting smashed halfway into a wall. . .actually I'm still not satisfied haha. She still needs to punished someway.

That page 27 panel. Sparkle background, blushing cheeks, eyes partially lidded - such a beautiful expression for "I'm so glad I beat them all up."

Dex-chan lover
Scarlet's brother also is a selfish piece of shit here.
- Bullying her sister? Did nothing.
- Humiliation in public? Did nothing.
- Slandered and pinned crimes she didn't do? Nothing again.
- Scarlet snaps and retaliates?
Brother: "bwaaaaaaa why you didn't keep enduring all that shit?!?! Why don't you behave like a "food girl"!?!!"

I conclude that to him:
Good girl = emotionless puppet

He is trash no matter how many times you spin it, he only got away because he just happened to be Scarlet's sibling.

I need more Sigurd, he's too cute.
@traveling_chef
I disagree, she needs someone who brings her peace of mind.
That fluffy knight for example works.

@AWildDUK
@Psychronia
@SoloSera
Exactly !! <3

Double-page supporter
@Kuroageha I can see that, I just think the first Prince and her would make a great team in cleaning up the kingdom. and it's early enough that we have no way of knowing how these two might develop. needless to say regardless of which way it goes, I look forward to her getting some happiness.

@Bisami to be fair, if this was the real world, getting punched hard enough to get embedded up to your waist in a wall would most certainly kill you~

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
Totally agree on the brother. The mere fact that her family let this happen to her makes them irredeemably shitty people that might as well be villains in my eyes.

Her brother isn't suddenly suffering from stomach cramps and ulcers because his sister acted up. He's suddenly feeling over a decade of pushing a problem unto someone else crash on him at once. The problem was always there, and he was just content as long as he was allowed to ignore it. This is exactly what he deserves.

Apparently the idiot prince's behavior only recently came into light, but I'm pretty sure Scarlet's family knew beforehand. If not, then that's a whole other problem.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia
From what it's told this very chapter Scarlet's father and brother new thank shitty second prince behaviour and how grew to be rotten spoiled yet they let it be for a decade if not more.
They didn't give a shit about Scarlet's happiness, they were totally after political power by marrying her into the royals, that's why when her brother hears from first prince Scarlet's is popular now as a town's heroine he lose it, not because he's worried about her but because now she is no longer bargain material for political marriage.
Fuck him.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
It could be that they were trying to modulate that idiot’s behavior. That other great villainess story where she goes to jail also had an imbecilic prince that erroneously thought he was her better. They were obviously doing a ton of investigating behind the scenes; trying to root out corruption. It was a dick move, but it worked out when she throttled them all. I don’t think she ever was going to be married to him anyway; seeing as how the first prince enjoys her so much.

Users who are viewing this thread