Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Torch Port

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, this series should have its own live action in netflix or something.

Dex-chan lover
Seems everyone was expecting some Loli.
Well, I was too but I thought it'd be our little elf poet Bee.

@Igmk Who's stagnate? I can't seem to remember anyone by that name.

@Elcief_SSN The god of undeath. You know, the guy who tried to kill Blood, Gus and Mary at the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
@Igmk say what! (S)He's a girl!!! Like seriously! Didn't think this story would have any trap/reverse trap. But what most shocking is (s)he has a crush on Will ! My brain's not working anymore.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

The detailed worldbuilding in this work is giving me fucking orgasms.
Like they could just left it a "oh yeah the forest has 2 lords, because, ynkow, there's a cycle, and yeah, there are 2 lords, because fantasy world and stuff idk" but no the author had Meneldor explain the flow of mana through leylines, and the position of "throne" leylines upon which the 2 lords of the forest inhabit. Mana isnt just some Naruto jutsu shit you use to make cool things like in other isekai. Its like the force, flowing through everyone, connecting everyone, having patterns, cycles, etc. I love this.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... there was a lot pf unnecessary timeskip and fast-tracking in this chapter. I hope the author is just trying to reach the next major arc, rather than ending the manga series.

Anyone who reads the LN and says there was an issue with the pacing care to summarize what was skipped?

Ooof, this manga did so well with pacing for the first half, and now I can't figure out anything that's happening between chapters.

what just happened? after that library arc then we get a fight with a general or something, after that two lords, torch port, mc become a noble, menel will become the forest lord in the future.

oh yeah i have a question for novel readers, will the heroin come out soon? or that shorty elf is the main heroin?

Dex-chan lover
The bromance is strong here.
Interesting seeing the tale of holly and oak trees there. Saw it years ago in the Icemark series so was interesting coming across it again.

Dex-chan lover
Maaan that's kinda disappointing. I mean, settle in as a city's lord ? I thought he would go adventuring to many places since he has that oath to protect people from darkness. I also wanna see him fall in love. Bromance is cool and all, and fuck yaoi shippers, and while I usually hate forced romance I would really like to see it in this kinda series because the characters are really deep and mature.

Users who are viewing this thread