Saijaku na Boku wa "Kabenuke Bugs" de Nariagaru ~Kabe wo Surinuketara, Shokai Clear Houshuu wo Mugen Kaishuu Dekimashita!~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh fuck yeah, we all know where this is going 😏. Man, I do feel bad for even shorter people then me (I'm 5'3). All lil bro is trying to do is to make her lil sister's life back to what it was, lil bro keep strong you'll get there eventually.hope he gets revenge on gulirema, he should loose very badly in a future arc. Good stuff, decent read and good art style. Good translation, loved it, good font and typesetting and translation. Keep up the good work, best of luck for future translations

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Speedrunner Fantasy

Also holy shit there's 61 chapters in the raws

Dex-chan lover
I followed this because the volume 7 cover art caught my attention & yes I'm degenerate so I can't help it. Let's hope the payback will be satisfying. Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
I followed this because the volume 7 cover art caught my attention & yes I'm degenerate so I can't help it. Let's hope the payback will be satisfying. Thanks for the chapter.
Volume 7 art is different than all of the others, and throws me for a loop that the series doesn't at least have the Suggestive tag applied...

I remember reading the fan translation of the WN awhile ago, unfortunately it was abandoned so i'm glad the manga is picked up!

Dex-chan lover
The "adventurers" are all retarded.
Think. This guy can dodge literally anything with enough MP. All yu have to do is to train him. Fucking train him. Ten you'll have an unkillable tank for your party.

Dex-chan lover
The "adventurers" are all retarded.
Think. This guy can dodge literally anything with enough MP. All yu have to do is to train him. Fucking train him. Ten you'll have an unkillable tank for your party.
i thought the same, he can be trained by a veteran or helped to get him to level up but somehow they are being cruel to a child

Contributor
His super power may be “skip all the levels” but I counter it with my specialty: “skip all the pages”

I can't wait to read how the little guy with his no clip hacks teaches that ape called Guillermo a lesson. I hope the boy gets rich soon like that manga about how one gold coin can change a life.

Users who are viewing this thread