Saikyou de Saisoku no Mugen Level Up ~Sukiru [Keiken-chi 1000-bai] to [Level Free] de Level Jougen no Kase ga Hazureta Ore wa Musou Suru~ - Ch. 22 - …

Dex-chan lover
Ngl, I can see the slippery slope, but I endorse the trash cleanup so far.
yeah, reminds me of Daenerys , at first the killing is somewhat justifiable then it progressed. In the show it seems fast but in books the descend to madness is subtle. That happen a lot in that series the character that is once a victim or innocent became the villain or morally grey.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So technically Izyuin is the 'what if' or the other side of the spectrum of someone obtaining unlimited power.
They Sakura just ignored the bullies like a random internet troll, while Izyuin went and cancelled them all-out - both methods technically are good moves, especially if one is capable enough.
I guess the only silver lining here is that Sakura is still almost 4x as strong as Izyuin, so it might not be a problem for now if Izyuin became a 'demon lord' character.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as I saw this guy I could smell the "the bullied becomes the bully" trope, still surprised to see it happen so fast though. Time for MC to beat some sense into this guy as he goes off the rails.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

So technically Izyuin is the 'what if' or the other side of the spectrum of someone obtaining unlimited power.
They Sakura just ignored the bullies like a random internet troll, while Izyuin went and cancelled them all-out - both methods technically are good moves, especially if one is capable enough.
I guess the only silver lining here is that Sakura is still almost 4x as strong as Izyuin, so it might not be a problem for now if Izyuin became a 'demon lord' character.
I think Izyuin make up for it by his telekinesis arm bending thing he did at the end while Sakura just punch and throw elements, maybe teleport.

Dex-chan lover
Protag is the biggest doormat on the face of the planet, the Japanese ideal apparently, Izyuin does what everyone here would have and the author calls it corrupted.

Do you want me to drop this shit?
Author called it corrupted because this guy is likely just going around beating randoms in the dungeons as seen at the end of chapter 20, bullies aside which they deserve, likely gonna be the plot, guy high on power going around leaving people half dead to see if someone is stronger until he meet mc and put a stop at him or some shit, bonus if one of those people the guy beat end up being mc friend

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
The bully attempted to mug 2 people. Wholly deserved beating as far as I'm concerned. The fact that the MC let him off the hook so that the mugger could continue looking for victims is the real evil.

Definitely a, "fail to see how that's my problem" moment. All that was missing was an Uncle Ben dying.

Last edited:
The only di
5, in chapter 83 they'll have an orgy
The only difference is that makoto has the exp boost and less exp required and later on level consumption while the guy in this chapter can copy anyone's stats that he chooses including the MC... Level consumption was a skill made by the author to counter the stats copying ability...

Dex-chan lover
the hell is this comment section, the guy is clearly, visibly, corrupted by power, doesnt matter that the first dudes he beats up in the history are the poopoo stinky bullies (also not actually the first), we all know where this is going

Dex-chan lover
Okay, okay, you're stronger than you once were.
No need to twist their arm over it.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, okay, you're stronger than you once were.
No need to twist their arm over it.
How else am I gonna convince people I'm evil if I don't mercilessly do unnecessary stuff for the plot!

Users who are viewing this thread