Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Group Leader
The biggest shock I had was seeing that Mika Pikazo did the illustrations for the light novel.

She went from this to doing character designs for Fire Emblem Engage.
I really like it whenever I see you or any other familiar MD user on the pages I visit or work, thanks man

Group Leader
So like, story time. I read this manga a long while back, but I stopped reading at some point because no updates. I checked again earlier this week, still no updates for over three years. Absolutely nuts. Ch.20 thread had Tonikaku Daisuki saying they've picked it up, but their TS went missing. I said "Hey, I can TS", and so I joined their server, did the TS work in a few hours, and here we are.

That's why if you have the skills and experience, it doesn't hurt to devote some of your time (if you're free) to lend a hand. :win:

Group Leader
Welcome back and thanks for the TL @fadingbang and co. :clap:
Went straight to the comments section before reading just to say this lol
Thanks for waiting so long for me and my group

So like, story time. I read this manga a long while back, but I stopped reading at some point because no updates. I checked again earlier this week, still no updates for over three years. Absolutely nuts. Ch.20 thread had Tonikaku Daisuki saying they've picked it up, but their TS went missing. I said "Hey, I can TS", and so I joined their server, did the TS work in a few hours, and here we are.

That's why if you have the skills and experience, it doesn't hurt to devote some of your time (if you're free) to lend a hand. :win:
Now, that I think about it, i should have added a separate "Special Thanks To:" to your name in credits

Dex-chan lover
Wow, 3 years... Thanks for bringing this back. It was a good take on magic and I liked his traveling companion and his own personality, nevermind the yandere as hell sister as well.

Users who are viewing this thread