Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Cheat Majutsushi no Slow Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 21

Double-page supporter
The biggest shock I had was seeing that Mika Pikazo did the illustrations for the light novel.

She went from this to doing character designs for Fire Emblem Engage.
I remember seeing that when the game came out! I was pretty sure that meant this manga got canceled seeing how important a job that was, as well as all the opportunities being a part of such a successful franchise would give her.

I know the game didn't do as well as 3 houses but why did she come back to this?

Contributor
I remember seeing that when the game came out! I was pretty sure that meant this manga got canceled seeing how important a job that was, as well as all the opportunities being a part of such a successful franchise would give her.

I know the game didn't do as well as 3 houses but why did she come back to this?
Because, as I mentioned before, Mika drew the light novels. Asahi Shinomura is drawing the manga.

Not only did Mika do this before working on FE Engage (the most recent LN was published in 2018), but she's still doing illustration work for vtubers and other LNs. They're just projects.

Double-page supporter
Wow i honestly forgot this one existed and its back after 3 freaking years!!! thank you

Users who are viewing this thread