Saikyou Juzoku Tensei ~Majutsu Otaku no Risoukyou~

Double-page supporter
I’ve read the raws. It’s cool he ran away but don’t expect much

The sister suddenly turns Yandere and heavily obsessed with MC once he leaves. Like wtf? Her personality completely changed.
Later MC saves her from a Demon and apologizes to her and tells her to go back to the village and waits for him. Yes they do get together. So running away was pretty much pointless. Only his harem grew and he returned.
Honestly I think it’d be better if it just focused on that tsundere girl in the village, but she hardly got anything lol.
Sigh. The abilities where pretty cool too

Fed-Kun's army
TFW incest is not a forbidden love thing but an expected family tradition.
.... tradition.

How do these people not have 6 toes and webbed hands? Magic??

Aggregator gang
the sister is a yandere most likely will be the villain hahahaha

@LazyDays even without magic I don't see it being a big problem in a tribal world like this, the mutants would probably be stopped from reproducing. Plus they aren't humans so you can't really apply human genetics to them, even in our world there's creatures that fuck themselves, which is the ultimate inbreeding.

There's also the fact this tradition only affects siblings with 5 years of difference, meaning single children and pairs of the same sex will be marring off the family. With that we can assume there's probably around 50% of people (likely less) that aren't married to their siblings, which is enough to keep things fresh and mutant-free for the most part.

Aggregator gang
lol gotta love how the number of comments compared to the other chapters suddenly increased the moment they dropped the incest bomb.

You know I've always had the issue of shipping characters and then its revealed later that they're siblings *cough* Warriors *cough* so really this is fate XD

Fed-Kun's army
So, unrelated to the incest, I just learned that the artist of this manga used to do touhou doujins under the name Vivit Gray. Weird to see them again here, working in the isekai boom.

Users who are viewing this thread