Saikyou no Kanteishi tte Dare no koto? ~Manpuku gohan de Isekai Seikatsu~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh no, it's the Bald Adventurer Guy With An Eyepatch. Where have I seen him before?

Aggregator gang
Looks like we have another Geordo/Jeord/Girard/Gerald situation on our hands here :V

Labyrinth name : wet shell of genital.
Wad?
Oh i misread it... stupid small android screen.

i feel like the translation could have been a lot better in places, and the names could be a lot more consistent.

A bit rough, but I'm thankful for the trans. I do question how they're going to make the jump between appraisal to masterchef.

Double-page supporter
The naming for the clan was inconsistent. You called them "Crimson Wildcats" in most places, but "Scarlet Lynx" in others. If you want to keep consistency with the novel translation, you should probably use "Scarlet Lynx".

Group Leader
Nothing special to write home about, unless they show some better recipes that make me want to try myself, but it’s another title to add to the list.

Group Leader
This translation is pretty bad. I couldn't tell what was going on at all in a few places and I know in one place they just transliterated "maigo" as the person's name or something when he was saying he was lost.

Aggregator gang
a pretty ok opener, but you couldn't write home about any of this

except that cool looking black dude, why don't we get more black dudes in manga

Double-page supporter
... there's a soysauce in a pseudo medieval European magic RPG land without explanation
Cool

Users who are viewing this thread